• Hillary

Again you use the gods. Leave them! You're a layman in physics. So you can't understand what I'm talking about. So learn some real physics. Not the popular books ala Brian Greene or Rovelli, Penrose, or your idol. But the real stuff. Then we talk! The way we do it now is you just saying I believe in gods. Jesus, whats your problem with that?
  • universeness
    Now again you bring the gods in. Leave them! You just use that to discredit. I have a complete theory for the cosmos. That should suffice.Hillary

I did not bring gods alongside physics, you did! You invented them and you try to convince others they exist, just like you are trying to convince others your version of physics is correct. You want the two posits to be unrelated but THEY ARE NOT, as you claim gods made physics!
  • Hillary

I know what it means. But it makes no sense. There are no photons inside of electrons. So, absorption is woowoo! :rofl:
  • Hillary
    I did not bring gods alongside physics, you diduniverseness

Once. But not now. Im talking physics now, and every time you dont understand or disagree you say "how can that be if you believe in gods", or something like that. So let them stay where they are, ignore them think they dont exist! Whats the problem with that? Imagine Im an atheist!
  • universeness
    So you can't understand what I'm talking about.Hillary

I understand that most physicists disagree with you. I know that, as none of the names you mentioned such as Penrose, Rovelli, et al propose anything like you for the origin story.
    You ultimately posit gods as the origin story! That's my problem with that!
  • Hillary
    you try to convince others they existuniverseness

I wont try anymore. If you think they dont exist, so what? I dont mind! But you seem to mind I do.
  • universeness
    I know what it means. But it makes no sense. There are no photons inside of electronsHillary

Fire produces smoke, does the smoke exist inside the flame?
  • Hillary
    You ultimately posit gods as the origin story! That's my problem with that!universeness

Well, just ignore it! Assume the timeless 5D quantum vacuum eternal.
  • Hillary
    Fire produces smoke, does the smoke exist inside the flame?universeness

Of course. Smoke resides in the fire... :lol:
  • universeness
    Imagine Im an atheist!Hillary

Unlike you, I do not consider my imagination a reliable source of truth!

But you seem to mind I doHillary
    I do mind someone who wants to claim they know the physics of the origin of the Universe and their ultimate conclusion is gods did it. Yes, I am going to advocate that others should question the physics conclusions that such a person is trying to suggest are fact.
  • Hillary
    I know that, as none of the names you mentioned such as Penrose, Rovelli, et al propose anything like you for the origin story.universeness

Penrose is close to my cosmology, in the sense that its a cyclic model. But he offers no solution for DE. I proposed the model on PSE. No comments. Only question closure. So much for free science...
  • universeness
    Of course. Smoke resides in the fire..Hillary

We see again the importance of accuracy!
    I said is smoke inside the flame, not the fire.
    Is fire inside phosphorus or is it a reaction to oxygen?
    Photons are emitted/absorbed by electrons due to specific interactive conditions.
    Electrons have mass, photons don't. Photon absorption is an energy exchange which 'excites' the electron (increases its energy level) and makes it move faster, creating increased heat!
  • Hillary
    Unlike you, I do not consider my imagination a reliable source of truth!universeness

Ten take it as an axiom Im an atheist!

Do you think many worlds, so beloved by your idol, are real?
  • Hillary
    Electrons have mass, photons don't. Photon absorption is an energy exchange which 'excites' the electron (increases its energy level) and makes it move faster, creating increased heat!
    1m
    universeness

Of course. Ghe photon is absorbed or emitted. An electron stuffed with photons... :lol:
  • universeness
    Penrose is close to my cosmology, in the sense that its a cyclic model. But he offers no solution for DE. I proposed the model on PSE. No comments. Only question closure. So much for free science...Hillary

Or else they were just fed up answering questions that they consider are more at the level of 'crank physics,' like the idea that energy levels cannot be increased because energy cannot be absorbed!
  • Agent Smith
    Yeah, in history, theists have treated animals very well, in-between sacrificing them and looking at their entrails to figure out what your gods want them to do next — universeness

Cows are sacred in Hindustan, but India's the largest or one of the largest exporters of beef! Go figure.

Then there's Hanuman, the monkey god, a central figure in the epic Ramayana. Meanwhile...in Indian research centers, monkeys are kept in appalling conditions. What's up with that?

Cognitive dissonance...at a scale that would make psychologists go huh :chin: ??!! Other countries don't fare better of course.
  • Hillary
    Or else they were just fed up answering questions that they consider are more at the level of 'crank physicsuniverseness

"Crank physics" yes, aaaalright. The usual accusation. Just start to learn actual physics. So you might actually understand what I write. Like prof. Harari.
  • universeness
    An electron stuffed with photons... :lol:Hillary

Yeah, :roll: thats what I am suggesting, in the same way I suggested a flame is stuffed with smoke and phosphorus is stuffed with fire! Just like the ancients who believed there were 4 elements only in science earth, air, fire and water! Do you suggest we go back to that?
  • Hillary
    Just like the ancients who believed there were 4 elements only in science earth, air, fire and water! Doyou suggest we go back to that?universeness

Where did J suggest that?
  • Hillary
    An electron stuffed with photons... :lol:
    — Hillary

Yeah, :roll: thats what I am suggesting
    universeness

Woowoo! :lol:
  • universeness

Good examples of theistic hypocrisy!
  • Hillary

And what about the monkeys to know, in the name of science...
  • universeness
    Woowoo! :lol:Hillary

Woowoo to you too! do you like old steam train whistles?
  • Hillary
    Woowoo to you too! do you like old steam train whistles?
    now
    universeness

Woooowoooooo! :lol:
  • universeness
    And what about the monkeys to know, in the name of science..Hillary

All such monkeys are too busy trying to type out the full works of Shakespeare!
  • Hillary
    All such monkeys are too busy trying to type out the full works of Shakespeare!universeness

Shakespeare a con. What about life being tortured in the name of science? And they even get a medal for it. Not the monkeys...
  • Hillary

What's your problem with theism? Man, you're worse than the watchtower preachers. The witnesses...

If you had some knowledge of physics I would accept that. But you havent! :lol:
  • universeness
    Where did J suggest that?Hillary

Well, I was just suggesting that if we all just accept that everything in the Universe is 'stuffed' with some combination from earth, air, fire and water based on your accusation that I am claiming electrons are stuffed with photons, then your physics T.o.E might become more popular and people will accept the final sentence you will be compelled to write in your physics paper when it's finally ready to be published. I suggest it will be something like:
    "So based on all the evidence I have cited in this paper my final conclusion is, gods did it all, Wooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooo!''
  • Hillary
    So based on all the evidence I have cited in this paper my final conclusion is, gods did it all,universeness

Exactly! If they have a better theory from where the TD timeless 5D quantum vacuum came.... But they dont! Woooowoooooooo!!! :party:
  • Hillary
    Well, I was just suggesting that if we all just accept that everything in the Universe is 'stuffed' with some combination from earth, air, fire and water based on your accusation that I am claiming electrons are stuffed with photons, then your physics T.o.E might become more popular and people will accept the final sentence you will be compelled to write in your physics paper when it's finally ready to be published.universeness

You totally and utterly seriously lost me here... woowoooooo!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment