• Ree Zen
    Joe Rogan has a few issues going on these days:
    The grumblings started when he expressed his views on the pandemic,
    a recent controversial interview with Jordan Peterson;
    and now he is on video using racial slurs. Joe Rogan has issued video apologies. I'm not asking you to predict what Spotify will do. I'm asking what would you do if you were in charge of Spotify.
    1. Should Joe Rogan be pulled from Spotify? (9 votes)
        Yes
        33%
        No
        67%
  • theRiddler
    I said no. It's just Joe being Joe, trying to be dangerous, being cocky.

But with his massive audience, he has to understand that the-powers-that-be won't allow him to upset the status quo, the methodological social order.
  • Baden
    They probably deserve each other, but it's just a business decision. (Moved this to the lounge by the way as it's more of a casual conversational type OP than anything of substance).
  • Ree Zen
    Dwayne the Rock Johnson had criticized Joe Rogan yesterday for racism and It turns out the Rock's got a racially charged video of his own (anti-Asian). https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/02/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-faces-massive-backlash-over-resurfaced-pedo-tranny-asian-hate-content-videos/.

I think I smell what the Rock was cooking.
  • 180 Proof
    Fuck him. In the short term, the p-o-s is probably 'good for business' ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.