• Trey
    PRIDE and UNITY. Extreme capitalism (with no reigns) has made Americans numb to a sense of community! It’s “I got mine fuck you”! Hitler was wrong, but you gotta admit he made his people UNITED and PROUD! We just gotta use that magic in the right way.
  • javi2541997
    Extreme capitalism (with no reigns)Trey

This is how literally you ruled the world for a century. I don't understand why you complain right now.
    You say Americans don't feel proud and united? I bet you don't know Spain :rofl:
  • T Clark
    PRIDE and UNITY. Extreme capitalism (with no reigns) has made Americans numb to a sense of community! It’s “I got mine fuck you”! Hitler was wrong, but you gotta admit he made his people UNITED and PROUD! We just gotta use that magic in the right way.Trey

An oversimplification by an order of magnitude or so, but I agree that corporate capitalism is the, or at least one of the, primary villains.

A little advice - "Hitler was wrong, but...," is never the right start to a comment if you expect to be taken seriously.
  • Trey
    But it’s very important that we learn from ALL of HISTORY!!! Magic can be used for good or bad! Hitler is part of history, u can’t erase. He had some awesome magic. When you’re a pagan you have to come to grips with both sides of nature
  • gikehef947

Hitler was Shitler. He ended up with a nation. She left a continent in shit. He screwed up the world. And all thanks to that asshole.
  • Trey
    All I’m saying is hitler had some magic. He got people proud of something. He had allmost 100% employment. We got lazy asses turning down work.
  • tim wood
    All I’m saying is hitler had some magic.Trey
    Care to speculate on just what that "magic" was? Imo no "magic' at all.
  • Trey
    All I’m saying is that America is divided and historically that shows weakness. Either America will become a second rate empire (like Rome) or someone with that type of magic will find a way to unite us for a cause. Yes I admit white supremacy was not the best reason - but magic is magic, good or bad. Read a little about what Pagans consider magic (it’s not making objects disappear)
  • praxis
    Either America will become a second rate empire (like Rome) or someone with that type of magic will find a way to unite us for a cause.Trey

So what would be a good cause? and would that cause justify the means (Hilter magic)?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.