• tim wood
    The news c. 10 June 2021 reports that almost three in ten Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated as President.

Anyone here believe that?

Additional comment welcome.
    1. I believe Trump will be reinstates as President. (2 votes)
        Yes
          0%
        No
        100%
    2. Almost 30% of Republican are crazy, if they believe Trump will be reinstated. (2 votes)
        yes
        50%
        Wa-ay more than 30%
        50%
  • praxis
    If imbeciles believe he’s on the verge of being reinstated they’re more likely to donate, I imagine.
  • 180 Proof
    Never attribute mental illness ("crazy") where stupidity will do. That only gives the crazies a bad rep (because the vast majority of loons are harmless and unarmed).
  • tim wood
    Never attribute mental illness ("crazy") where stupidity will do. That only gives the crazies a bad rep (because the vast majority of loons are harmless and unarmed).180 Proof

You haven't talked to Republicans much, have you. Still, though, I acknowledge the point, although I know, and I am sure you know, that the mentally ill are a special kind of dangerous in themselves.
  • Gladiator of Truth
    I doubt Trump will be reinstated. Nevertheless, he would be an improvement over Biden were that to happen.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.