• TheMadFool
    O, Philosopher!
    Enough talk! Let's Fight!

:joke:
  • Jack Cummins

Sometimes this site is like a battleground. I remember a few weeks ago when I couldn't sleep and I looked at my phone and found a heated debate going on in a thread I had created. I wondered what is going on here?

Actually, I have more fights inside my own head than with other people. I am not sure if that is better or worse than disagreeing with others. Of course, online disagreement or even by texts is so different. I find it easier to fall out with friends by text than in real life, and on a couple of occasions, I felt that I had text wars. I am saying that having said that I have more fights and arguments with myself than others. However, I do believe that in many disagreements a lot of it comes down to projecting ideas or attitudes onto others, and attacking them on the basis of such projections..
  • TheMadFool
    Sometimes this site is like a battlegroundJack Cummins

I'll fight by your side anytime. Show me the enemy Jack! :rofl:
  • Nils Loc
    The true way is not to fight at all but to camouflage oneself, infiltrate the corpus, lay eggs and flee.
  • praxis
    Like Trumps twitter account or an alien bioweapon.

crop.php?r=vS0M07A7LzPiCCRWWF2nnW6aUDmvnTIuGXHQdJweZ0hDifuzAt0QTuL712jAfa2_vbkxOxARgJL2CQz1Re56fgC1Mo9seZx4mh5BrSJvRjQoMQqF20kbXDkq3XILnEm9BHr_aCWXFp63koVR
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Actually, I have more fights inside my own head than with other peopleJack Cummins

How do you guage if you have more fights than many? Hmm?
    :chin:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I'll fight by your side anytime. Show me the enemy Jack! :rofl:TheMadFool

Does that go for anyone who might feel like they are going commando behind enemy lines?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    The true way is not to fight at all but to camouflage oneself, infiltrate the corpus, lay eggs and flee.Nils Loc

Dang! Do you give lessons?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Like Trumps twitter account or an alien bioweapon.praxis

I just want to hug you @praxis
    {{{You}}} < virtual hugg with extra squeezes :flower:
  • Nils Loc
    Dang! Do you give lessons?ArguingWAristotleTiff

Nature gives the basic lessons. Trump would give you lessons but you'll probably have to pay the entry fee to Mara Lago and then some.

The advertising funded media corporations and freelancers are the one's to give more sophisticated lessons, or the entities of the attention economy who have more insight about who we are then we do and who have a line into our psyches via our electronic pocket parasites.
  • praxis
    {{{You}}} < virtual hugg with extra squeezesArguingWAristotleTiff

Hey, whooooooa, watch were you’re squeez’n there lady! I’ll have to conflate Trump and alien bioweapons more often. :razz:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    The advertising funded media corporations and freelancers are the one's to give more sophisticated lessons, or the entities of the attention economy who have more insight about who we are then we do and who have a line into our psyches via our electronic pocket parasites.Nils Loc

Impressive response :up:
    Allow me to walk quietly in your shadow :eyes:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Hey, whooooooa, watch were you’re squeez’n there lady! I’ll have to conflate Trump and alien bioweapons more often. :razz:praxis

I had totally forgotten about my manners and I mean that with jest but a nugget of truth in that the "me too" movement absolutely applies equally to a lady's behavior.
    :blush:
    Such a gentleman :sparkle:
  • Nils Loc
    Allow me to walk quietly in your shadowArguingWAristotleTiff

Just running my mouth, shooting from the hip, inane, bolshy and benign shots. :pray:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.