• JohnHermes
    I personally drifted from Islam to the esoteric teachings of Sufism, shamanism etc.
  • Ying
    Yeah, multiple times. I went to a protestant school as a kid, and during that time I went on a trip to Hong Kong. Got familiar with Chinese folk religion with a buddhist flavor, and got interested in that for a while. Later on, I tried doing the Hindu thing, but that wasn't for me. Nowadays I'm all about scepticism, as in, postponing judgement about all kinds of issues, including religion. This makes it sound like I just discovered scepticism or something, but I've been doing that for well over a decade now.
  • Pattern-chaser
    I was born and raised Roman Catholic. As soon as I was old enough to decide such things for myself, I left. After many years of apathetic spirituality, I eventually came to my current position, which I label Gaian Daoism. I'm happy now. :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.