• sydney
    Let me begin by stating that while I call myself "Christian", I no longer belong to a denomination. I am a Christian Deist (or Unitarian). This has freed me to question both evolutionism and creationism. After considering all sides of the issue, I have taken the position of a theistic evolutionist. Though I hold the position that God (Providence, Master Architect...) does not intervene in human affairs, I do believe that he was directly involved in the evolutionary process. After creation, he stepped away and allowed nature to do its thing.
  • deletedmemberwy
    I believe in science and God also. However, not all that is called science is actually science, just as not all that is called Christian is actually Christian. Anyway, just a thought.
  • Queen Cleopatra
    I'm still a christian, if only because I still go to church. However, I must confess I came to this forum to indulge my curiosity of alternative points of view. At heart, I think, there's more fear of God than devotion to God. This reality is quite frightening but, it is.
    I hope there's a reasonable way to know God and still understand life through its many representations. Science seems to bring confusion and doubt. If science is right, what does it mean for my faith? Can God and evolution both be right?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment