• Jake
    Best I can tell, a particular member is appearing under multiple screen names? Is that possible? Is it allowed? Thanks.

• Pierre-Normand
    Best I can tell, a particular member is appearing under multiple screen names? Is that possible?Jake

Only if it's true in some possible world.

Is it allowed?

Only if they share both sense and reference.
  • Streetlight
    Members can change their screen name, but they have to request it, and can't do it on the fly. If you think there's a particular member running more than one screen name, let a mod know via PM and we'll look into it. It generally isn't allowed.
  • Baden
    Yes, no sockpuppets, but if someone wants to change their screen name, you can PM me or jamalrob.
  • JakeAccepted Answer
    Members can change their screen name, but they have to request it, and can't do it on the fly.StreetlightX

Thank you!
  • S
    Best I can tell, a particular member is appearing under multiple screen names?Jake

Really? Who could that be?
  • Baden

We might have to do some fishing, eh?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.