• raza
    Emoticons are for Facebook. Just saying.
  • Benkei

Emoticons in authentic written interaction provide information about how an utterance is supposed to be interpreted. Emoticons function as contextualization cues, which serve to organize interpersonal relations in written interaction. They serve several communicative functions.

In other words, get with the program and become a better communicator. :up:
  • raza
    Ok. This is therefore how I interpret your thumbs up emoticon. Given it is at the end of what you said and not put with a reply to someone else, it appears to be a self congratulatory gesture.

How with the program was I with this?
  • raza
    Or is it when it is difficult to formulate sentences? Just askin.
  • Baden

Sad how misleadingly this has been presented but politics as usual. I presume the smear campaign will backfire.
  • Sir2u
    That reminds of going to live in Montreal, aged 12. On of the kids at school started to tell a joke and the others told him not to waste his time because I would not understand French jokes told in English. The kid replied that "fucking is fucking in any language". I thought that was funnier than the actual joke. Some of the kids even thought that the English did not know words like fuck.
  • Sir2u
    I just happen to speculate the otherwise. No biggie.raza

If this equipment had been installed in every aircraft, don't you think we would have heard about some problem it caused or failed to solve?
    Counting that they said it would take a few years to get it into all of the aircraft it would still be a few years ago that they become able to remotely control the planes. It seems sort of strange that the people that pushed to spend all of this money are not rushing to validate their wonderful ideas at every opportunity.
    Like wise the ones that opposed the installation would be screaming about the smallest of problems caused by them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013858/Why-t-airlines-seize-control-doomed-jets-ground-technology-exists-pilots-companies-refuse-use-it.html
  • Sir2u
    More fake news for you.unenlightened

The first one might not be false, there are plenty of petty politicians fighting for some cause or other just to get their name in the papers so that people will recognize them.

The second one I have no idea about.
  • Akanthinos
    Some of the kids even thought that the English did not know words like fuck.Sir2u

Well, being a French kid that grew in Montreal and interacted with posh Westmount Anglos, I can confirm that many did not know the existence of the F-word. Its like the Squares from Crybaby were given an entire district to flourish and reproduce in.

They are only slightly less insufferable than the ones that do know it, and use it all the time.
  • Sir2u
    Its like the Squares from Crybaby were given an entire district to flourish and reproduce in.Akanthinos

Yeah, but they were Canadian English, not English English. Living near the docks in Manchester and having a seafaring father made my vocabulary a bit better than the other kids, but only a little bit.
    I remember in 5th grade a teacher being overhead talking about the fucking headmaster being an idiot. We told him that he should not fucking well use that word in front of the fucking kids. He went scarlet and we got away with swearing in front him, for the rest of the year.
    We did abuse the situation though. Nudge, nudge, wink.
  • Benkei
    Today, interview with the Bin Laden family

Bin Ladens

I just thought it was interesting as far as a human interest story goes.
  • raza
    If this equipment had been installed in every aircraft, don't you think we would have heard about some problem it caused or failed to solve?
    Counting that they said it would take a few years to get it into all of the aircraft it would still be a few years ago that they become able to remotely control the planes. It seems sort of strange that the people that pushed to spend all of this money are not rushing to validate their wonderful ideas at every opportunity.
    Like wise the ones that opposed the installation would be screaming about the smallest of problems caused by them.
    Sir2u

Not if the technology is kept secret for use in nefarious operations.

That missing plane made Jacob Rothschlid over 16 billion dollars. Yep, the Rothschild group.

Are you aware of the military airport of Diego Garcia? Residents of The Maldives witnessed that plane near that base.
  • raza
    That very same airframe, 9M-MRO, a few weeks later (also as a Malaysian airliner), took off from Amsterdam and ended up crashed in the Ukraine.
  • raza
    An airline pilot I know of retired once he became aware that planes he flew were installed with this.

His estranged and psychopathic sister is a military-intelligence commander (SES, Senior Executive Service) who is connected to Hillary Clinton (who’s work as a lawyer involved being a patent lawyer), and who both accessed the patent for the BUP (Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot) which was thereafter produced.

Initially the BUP was trialled for transporting dangerous prisoners from Hawaii to mainland America.
  • Sir2u
    Not if the technology is kept secret for use in nefarious operations.

That missing plane made Jacob Rothschlid over 16 billion dollars. Yep, the Rothschild group.

Are you aware of the military airport of Diego Garcia? Residents of The Maldives witnessed that plane near that base.
    raza

Unless you can provide sum sort of REASONABLE source for this, and the rest of it, I call BS.

Are you aware of the military airport of Diego Garcia? Residents of The Maldives witnessed that plane near that base.raza

Are you aware of Roswell, the residents witnessed a UFO near there.
  • praxis
    I'm almost at a native level of speaking English. It took me a while to realise you actually need a smaller vocabulary. Ugh... I meant "less words".Benkei

Good English would be “fewer words.”
  • raza
    Are you aware of Roswell, they residents witnessed a UFO near thereSir2u

I’m aware the US military conduct testing there. Any UFO is likely to be a result of military tests whether such things as flying objects are the military’s tests of their own actual secretly developed craft or secretly developed holograms. Holigraphic technology is more advanced than you may realize which can be utilised to deceive.

The military complex, just as it is with espionage agents, do play games with citizens involving the creation of enemies that don’t actually exist in real life. ‘Security’ is probably the biggest business there is. The ‘Security business’ doesn’t even have to convince to sell. They just take through taxes.
  • raza
    Unless you can provide sum sort of REASONABLE source for this, and the rest of it, I call BSSir2u

I only wanted to plant enough for anyone interested enough for themselves to further look into.

There is a lot of evidence for the genuinly interested.

I find it disingenuous when people pose as interested.
  • Sir2u
    I’m aware the US military conduct testing there. Any UFO is likely to be a result of military tests whether such things as flying objects are the military’s tests of their own actual secretly developed craft or secretly developed holograms. Holigraphic technology is more advanced than you may realize which can be utilised to deceive.

The military complex, just as it is with espionage agents, do play games with citizens involving the creation of enemies that don’t actually exist in real life. ‘Security’ is probably the biggest business there is. The ‘Security business’ doesn’t even have to convince to sell. They just take through taxes.
    raza

Do some reading.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

None of the technology you talk about was even dreamed about back them.
  • raza
    None of the technology you talk about was even dreamed about back them.Sir2u

I was referring to contemporary "sightings".
  • Sir2u
    I only wanted to plant enough for anyone interested enough for themselves to further look into.raza

You should have done so before posting the link.

There is a lot of evidence for the genuinly interested.raza

You should have posted the other links as well then so the posters could read about the information behind your thoughts. Not many people have the time or the interest to go search for the information.

I find it disingenuous when people pose as interested.raza

And just what are you referring to with this?
  • Sir2u
    I was referring to contemporary "sightings".raza

I was not.
  • raza
    Roswell, therefore, not hologram tech but special craft tech is another matter.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Not if the technology is kept secret for use in nefarious operations.raza

raza, those who know about that level of technology don't talk about it and those who talk about it likely don't understand the 'reason' behind such an advancement in technology being installed on planes.

Here are a few technological advances that I can back up with kids I know, who earned a full ride to an elite college at $52k a year, to learn drone technology.

Against us

Coyotes

Next generation

Global Security

Advancing the tech at the University level

Suffice it to say that tech advances are rarely believed without evidence of it's use.
  • BC
    We need more news like this: "Goats descend on suburban lawns in Boise, Idaho and eat everything".

It turns out the goats were employees of a goatish temporary agency that rents its employees out to rid areas of noxious weeds which goats like. No conspiracies; no right-wing agenda; no PC terrorism; nothing to upset ecologists... Just peaceful chewing on rose bushes, hostas, petunias, grass... As we temporary employees tend to do, the goats wandered off the assigned worksite...

tumblr_pcy3enVT2l1s4quuao1_540.png
  • _db
    Fuck the Bangladeshi government.
  • Baden

Do we get a headline with that?
  • _db
    https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/dhaka/2018/08/04/live-students-block-streets-in-uttara

Thugs, protected by state police, are raping schoolgirls and beating schoolboys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment