• Meta
    It is so obvious that this is a troll. Why are you feeding it?
  • Banno
    It's a bad habit. Trolls eat everything you throw at them; how long until they explode?
  • Akanthinos

I wanted to give Henri a chance to redeem the OP.
    Once that ship sailed, I did flag quite a few troll posts. The rest is up to the mods to decide what is a low-value post/thread.
  • jorndoe
    If you don't believe that God exists, why would you even bother discussing His presumed characteristics at such lengthHenri

We're discussing your posts.
    It's (still) up to you to show whether or not they're about anything in particular.
  • Henri
    The rest is up to the mods to decide what is a low-value post/thread.Akanthinos

Of course, after pages of completely unsuccessfully presenting atheism as being a reasonable conclusion, deletion of one's own public failure is the next best option.
  • charleton
    So you have shown that the existence of Atheists shows that there are people that believe in God - like you.
    But you have failed on several counts to make any arguments over 7 pages of thread.
    1) You have not said what you mean by god, which you would need to do for 2. It's pointless to say "But OP is not about looking at God, but about looking at atheism."
    2) You have not shown how atheists are a clue that god exists (whatever that is!)
    3) You have not offered any atheist arguments, though you have denigrated atheists, but by refusing to say what "god" is your claims are empty.
  • Henri
    Real theism, one that we witness on Earth, not some abstract idea of theism, is quite unreasonable regardless if this universe is created by nature or not.Banno

It's kind of endearing, I guess, that you are reversing my words to write your own posts.
  • Banno
    reflecting on your brilliance.
  • Maw
    What pure drivel. Shit like this doesn't deserve 7 pages of discussion.
  • Henri
    Reflecting on your brillianceBanno

Thank you. If I find some of your brilliance, I'll return the favor.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet