• elucid
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share something. It's about faces, such as human faces, and animal faces. I see faces in almost everything. I am also aware what Pareidolia is. The faces in things are very artistic. There are large ones, and small ones. They can also sometimes seem to animate.

Let me know your comments.

Thank you.
  • Jack Cummins

It is worth drawing them. I can see them in carpets and wallpaper designs. I once ate a packet of morning glory seeds a long time ago and I could see the most extraordinary faces on the door, so I sat and sketched them

But I don't recommend eating morning glory seeds. They contain a chemical resembling Lsd.
    This means that a lot of people experiment with them for their psychedelic benefits. As a result, they are usually coated in poison and I did have bad stomach ache after using them.
  • elucid

Hey Jack,

I took a picture of my wall, and tried my best to highlight the faces I see in it.

9g6T5Ti.jpg
  • Nils Loc
    But you didn't see any genitalia? Sorry, guy, but your missing out on the benefits of pareidolia.
  • elucid

I have actually, it was a male genitalia. It was a boy laying down with both his hands behind his head, and his penis erect.
  • Mak
    Write an erotic graphic novel then.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.