• Paul Edwards
    Hello. The discussion I started in political philosophy on the 2003 Iraq war was deleted. I read the forum rules before posting and I don't think there was anything wrong with my post. Could someone please tell me why it was deleted and if there is anything I can do to discuss this topic? Thanks.
  • The Questioning Bookworm

Hello, I am new to the site. I can only imagine there was probably someone or something that broke the rules or maybe it was deleted for some other reason. The 2003 Iraq War is surely an interesting one to discuss, however. Cheers!
  • Paul Edwards

I'd be interested in talking to you privately about it, but I am not able to contact you privately for some reason.
  • Streetlight
    Hi, I deleted the post. We require the body of posts to hold the substance of the argument or topic, rather than being linked off-site (otherwise we just become a repository of links!). If you can perhaps provide a summary or some detail of what you're trying to argue for in the OP in the post itself, it would probably be fine.
  • Paul Edwards

Thanks for the explanation. I have tried again without the link.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.