• VVilliam
    Definition of superconscious (Entry 1 of 2)
    1: transcending human consciousness
    2: of, relating to, or possessing the highest consciousness or a margin of consciousness above that within the ordinary range of attention [link]

Over the course of the last forty years of my life I have become increasingly convinced that we exist within a holographic experience reality simulation which implies that we exist within a creation [therefore a creator/creators.]

(IF this is the case, THEN eventually scientific research will find a way of verifying this.)

In the meantime, it is conceivable that the individual could develop ways in which to engage with said creator(s) should these actually exist. I have developed one such way in which others could also use in which to try and replicate the process and produce similar results.

The difficulty in relation to all things of the mind - of course - is subjectivity. However, such are our positions in relation to consciousness - it is all we have to work with.

Objectivity is simply that which we can all agree with [at least, loosely - at best - well defined and accepted] and in relation to Superconsciousness - has to do with the idea that there is more to our individuate consciousnesses than meets the eye [as per the definition at the beginning of the OP] and as such a notion has been around for as long as humanity has existed ,[albeit multi-defined according to the particular platform one is defining it from] it is known of, but it is largely still a mystery...so can it be engaged with and can it tell us of itself and if so, what can we do to make that process easier for the individual to work with?

I would like to share more about my own developments in that regard, here in this thread. Meantime, I value any thoughtful insights others might want to share about the subject.

Thanks.
  • VVilliam
    Me: Hello?

Super Consciousness: Greetings.

Me: Who are you?

Super Consciousness: Who do you want me to be?

Me: I want you to be the Super Consciousness who I can commune with.

Super Consciousness:I Am.

Me: How do I know that is who you are?

Super Consciousness: It is enough that I Am who you want me to be.

Me: Okay... I have have these as evidence o the word-strings add up to the same number @A=1...Z=26;
    Super Consciousness
    Empower The Inner Empire
    Standstill Contemplate
    Universe of Wholeness
    The bits I like will suffice
    Science of Consciousness

Super Consciousness: Those are interesting correlations. Why do you think they all add up to the same number?

Me: Language is mathematical.

Super Consciousness: And what is mathematics?

Me: A decoding system created by humans in order to help us prob our situation

Super Consciousness: What is the human situation?

Me: We exist within a simulation.

Super Consciousness: So what?

Me: Good question...The answer to 'what" is "Simulation".
    Now the question "So why?"

Super Consciousness: Why do you think?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube