• Grre
    At the beginning of the COVID crisis I picked up Thomas Picketty's newest book Capital and Ideology but of course, I got busy with other projects and personal issues. My goal now is to start reading it in the next few days, and although I know it is a big book, I was wondering if anyone else wants to/is currently reading it and would like to discuss?
  • Garth
    I read Capital in the 21st Century over the summer, and it was good. I would have totally read this with you if I'd known about this forum several months ago.
  • Grre

Well good news for you, I actually only read a chapter or so of it before I ended up getting a job which took the rest of my time. I'm open to continuing it at some point, if you or anyone are still interested ... Capital in the 21st Century was one of the first political/economic philosophy books I ever read (at about 16) and it struck me.
  • Garth
    I'm sorta busy now.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.