• Syamsu
    What I find most lacking in modern living, is grouplife. There is family and friends, and colleagues and hobbygroups. Which is fine. Then there is also the national "group" , which seems to suck the life out of all the other groups. Then there is also the international group, which sucks the life out of the national group. Not good.

I think there should also be some kind of tribal group. By reasonable subjective opinion, a group subservient to friends and family.

What is a (tribal) group?

1. A group is several individuals connected by a shared groupfeeling.
    2. The members are faithful to this groupfeeling.
    3.This groupspirit chooses what the members of the group do.
    4. The identity of the groupspirit is a matter of chosen opinion. At any time a personal opinion may be chosen on what the groupspirit is, by spontaneous expression of emotion with free will.

You see, a group with the members of the group actually understanding what a group is. Understanding that the groupspirit chooses, and that the groupspirit can only be identified with a chosen opinion. That is my ideal.

Without this understanding, then the grouplife will mostly consist of bullshit about who ranks "highest" in the group. Ranks highest by any arbitrary standard.

In all it's wisdom, academics decided to throw out creationism, which provides basic understanding of emotions. You will have to learn this like if you learned it in school, if you want to join a group.

The creationist conceptual scheme:
    1. Creator / chooses / spiritual / identity of which is a matter of chosen opinion
    2. Creation / chosen / material / existence of which is a matter fact forced by evidence

The groupfeeling or groupspirit, is in category 1. Emotions, the soul, God, are likewise in category 1. Or are they, because it is categorically a matter of chosen opinion what is in this category.

The purpose of the group is basically the groupfeeling itself, which is supposedly a happy feeling. What the groupspirit will decide to do, I have no clue.

So come join my group, and see what the groupspirit decides to do.
  • Baden
    No thanks.
  • Syamsu
    Probably you are "superior".
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.