• B G Upadh
    I have written a peace- of 25000 word, Its is about own experience of certain social behavior, Where i write about my interaction with a bunch of people in same social group. Its contain prose, 8 different stories and analysis,. What should i called it?
  • TheMadFool
    Philosophy In Just 25 Grand Words
  • tim wood
    Whatever your publisher tells you to call it.
  • B G Upadh
    yeah definitely. Thanks. I got a idea to make 150000 words book, after listening one of Professor Slavoj Zizek lecture.
  • B G Upadh
    I am not sure i will publish it as of now. Its contains some of harsh realities of society which People usual don't like to listens or discuss. The western society,i presume you most are from is more tolerate. But where i come from, some of the stuff i write, worth lynching or in some cases the author was killed. I will continue to write till all ground are covered
  • tim wood
    Pseudonym. Non-Indian publisher - or vanity press?
  • Artemis
    Whatever your publisher tells you to call it.tim wood

Only a vanity press would accept a manuscript the author himself can't categorize.

Its contains some of harsh realities of society which People usual don't like to listens or discuss. TB G Upadh

Pseudonyms and change all names, places, etc. for anonymity's sake.
  • B G Upadh
    I don't want to change the actual facts.The most can be done is anonymity of author. If i do that then, i feel the massage will be lost. I will try to make as much as easy to people to understand. If i am sure, then i will publish in digital form for free.
  • Artemis

I mean, it's your baby. But there is an ethical argument to be made that you shouldn't publish about private persons without their knowledge and/or consent. There are also libel and slander laws about it, even here in America.
  • tim wood
    I don't want to change the actual facts.The most can be done is anonymity of author. If i do that then, i feel the massage will be lost. I will try to make as much as easy to people to understand. If i am sure, then i will publish in digital form for free.B G Upadh

Time for you to take a piece of paper and write on it something like, "What I am trying to achieve, exactly, is...". One thing and one thing only. Do not worry about numbers 2, 3, 4, ... Because if you haven't got a one, then you don't have any of the rest.

You may find in course of time you have to try a different #1, which is perfectly all right. But #1 is what you're trying to achieve, and all the rest bend to it - or you need a new #1 or a whole new assessment. If you cannot do this, then you have to acknowledge to yourself that you do not know what you're trying to do. And that can happen too, but then you have to back off until you do.
  • B G Upadh
    we know always exactly what we trying to achive by doing anything. Its very simple like, like we go to supermarket to buy some products, we know what to achieve, the product. Then the compication start, Is those all available there, is the exact kind of meat mom wanted. For me the results is more important, then just what i think, feel or achieve. I would like know for sure, the supermarket has those item, by experience or by researching.
  • B G Upadh
    its not about any private person, i dont put anyone name nor its about they had done something bad. Its a annlysis of the collective stage of a group of people.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.