• Gnostic Christian Bishop
    If you will read scriptures in a way that they say what you want them to say instead of reading them to say what they say, that is on you.

When god says Satan moved him to do evil without a cause, I read it that way.

You blame mankind for being stupid, while ignoring that our stupid natures are given to us by your god.

Your morals are truly compromised as that ex preacher says they are.

Strat thinking like what is shown in this clip. If moved to, watch the whole movie and note how it ends. Like their mind set, I do not want you to stop seeking god. I just want you to reject the genocidal god you adore and seek a moral one.

You are a female. If you, like me, a hard hearted man, do not come near tears watching it, you will know for a fact that you are not thinking the right way. Try to answer his question of, what kind of god would torture and murder a baby.

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
    DL
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.