• Gregory
    Well we all see conspiracies in movies, but I've tried to put a probability to whether there are conspiracies on flat earth or other stuff. Basically, what are the odds? Actually, I just slip right back into skepticism because I don't see how you can have a probability on it at all. Believe everything and nothing, I guess. Whatever you like, just do as Thou wilt. Where would you even turn to start to create a probability on NASA conspiracies? Psychological studies? There are too many interpretations of them
  • Frank Apisa
    There is a 43% chance that conspiracies such as you are asking about exist, Gregory.

There also is a 92% chance that a majority of statistics are made up right on the spot.
  • Antidote
    Yep, there lies, damn lies, and statistics (in that order)
  • A Seagull
    I don't believe that there are any major unknown conspiracies in the world.

The difficulty with a hidden conspiracy is the boundary between those in the know and those who are outside. Unless you have a strict control over who knows about a conspiracy (eg the Mafia) then eventually the knowledge about the conspiracy is going to leak out.
  • xyzmix
    Likely.

However, there is no man/woman thinking 'I know the truth about humanity/society'

It's a human error, and largely people's stupidity.

The main conspiracy, I think - is time - and words.

Our tongues are acting strange, and we are slaves to them. A lot of humans know a lot but if we tried to explain it in words, we often reach, artistic - but - innaccurate conclusions.

Wikipedia is riddled with this kind of falsehood, almost every page, is mis-interpretation, or mis-understanding. Though it looks correct, mainly this is because this information corelates to our way of life. If you, per se, asked the universal calculator it would tell you that Wikipedia is very stupid.

Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in an apparently irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future.

1. This definition of time is bollucks.
    2. People will claim to understand - who know nothing.
    3. I couldn't do better with words, but I know it mentally.

This leads to egos in society who, merely, buzz off about knowing lots when truly they don't get one aspect of mind - and that's all of them.

That doesn't mean 'accept you're stupid', but instead, give a greater mental effort.

Time in physics is defined by its measurement: time is what a clock reads

1. Clocks don't read time, but create a physical cycle.
    2. It has nothing to do with time, if you would even call it a cycle.

A high percentile of humanity believe in Wiki. I don't.

'Time is', is a mistake. You are already wrong when it's written and not drawn or explicitly symbolized.

Call it being wrong twice. Once by word, second by understanding.
  • deletedusercb
    The people involved in the decoding portions of the british ww2 intelligence kept the secret for decades about their work even though there was no real reason to keep the secret. Then you have incredible public punishments for whisteblowers. That is public, official punishments. What other punishments we don't know about. Last you have marginalizition of anyone who claims to have been part of or to have witnessed any portion of what gets classed as a conspiracy theory. They leak, but nothing happens because their accounts are completley marginalized. You may find them on youtube, though less so now after the social media changed their algorithms.
  • deletedusercb
    Where would you even turn to start to create a probabilityGregory
    Yes, I think it is very hard to figure out a probability.
  • xyzmix
    Time is like the spacious solar flux, or a space of some matter.

You would ask, how did we begin?, and the answer would also be the result of present time, so time is core beneficent forces.
  • bert1
    100% There must be big conspiracies. Knowing what they are is the problem.
  • Sir2u
    There is a big conspiracy about reality shows actually being reality.

They are trying to convince us that there are actually people like the kartrashians and people that run around in the jungle naked. They try to make us believe that everyone should be like them. And so many people actually believe that that is what things are or should be like. Just look at how many big assed and pouty beyond belief lips there are now.

I have been banned from posting on almost every one of the online newspapers that allow comments for trying to tell people that it is all BS.
  • Valentinus
    The whole thing has been set up as a gamer's paradise, by gamers.
    The paranoia regarding hidden agendas is quaint.
    There is only the game and what one can do to make it less of a carnival of violence.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment