• Qwex
    If you're a nobody you're a nobody, if there was a God, he wouldn't want to spend time with you, but some people from prior life affection might. This is the best way to think about it if you are nobody, it helps you to serve your punishment. I wouldn't say I thought you were nobody,

I'm saying a good cure - truth of the matter.

We can be a lot better, but some of us didn't deserve the normal ratio of comfort.

Life is sometimes a hell, of discomfort in the vessel mainly, this is more a stressing mental problem; people are allowed to exploit the system.

There can be productive hells, one is working, toiling, productively.

If you know the main joke about you - realise why. That because of how you are a nobody you know even, per se, a God has turned his back on you. It helps to suppress pain.

Annotation: It speaks more I am someone in my mind.

Would God turn his back on me for this attitude, no. I think I have been moral, virtuous. Lest you predators hunt me.
  • IvoryBlackBishop
    What makes somebody somebody and nobody nobody other than degrees of subjective and fluctuating relevance among certain demographics?
  • Qwex
    It is not just the demographics but what is achievable demographics; the odds.

If by some chance you are in a bad way then you are in a bad way statistically amongst and often including others.

Especially with regard to your social life, which is part of the significance topic.

So yes, you're right, but your argument is in agreement.
  • IvoryBlackBishop

What should a 'social life consist of'?
  • Qwex
    Strict regulation and good modulation. This is a good social life.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.