• Shawn
    Do any Marvel fans know this?
  • Baden
    I have always just presumed so... :chin:
  • Shawn

Well, Red Skull and Captain America took the same drugs, so maybe they were having raves together or something?
  • Pfhorrest
    There's some story in the comics where it turned out that Captain America was actually a Hydra operative all along, and therefore had been implicitly a Nazi back when Hydra were Nazis. That was apparently horrible unpopular with fans, and I'm not sure if it's been retconned or was always an alternate universe or what. There's a nod to it in Endgame that seemed to make a lot of people happy though, where [spoiler]Captain America pretends to be an undercover Hydra agent to get something from actual Hydra agents)[/spoiler].
  • Shawn
    There's some story in the comics where it turned out that Captain America was actually a Hydra operative all along, and therefore had been implicitly a Nazi back when Hydra were Nazis. That was apparently horrible unpopular with fans, and I'm not sure if it's been retconned or was always an alternate universe or what. There's a nod to it in Endgame that seemed to make a lot of people happy though, where [spoiler]Captain America pretends to be an undercover Hydra agent to get something from actual Hydra agents)[/spoiler].Pfhorrest

Yep, Project Insight reveals this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet