• Wheatley
    Here's a place where anyone can ban another member. Just mention the member and give your (ridiculous) reason for banning them.

This thread is meant to be a light hearted thread, so don't you get all personal. And if things get out of control a moderator can always close or delete this thread.

I hope this goes well.
  • Ying
    Ban Baden. He's too hypermasculine. :razz:
  • Wheatley
    Banned @Ying for having too many favorite philosophers.
  • Ying
    Booooooo!!!!! :lol:
  • Wheatley
    Banned @schopenhauer1 for excessive negativity.
  • Michael
    Banned @Wheatley because GLaDOS was a much cooler antagonist.
  • frank
    Banned @Michael for the banned-Wheatly-joke which I didn't understand.
  • Shawn
    Banned myself, for wallowing too much. But, that can't be helped.
  • Shawn
    I see this is a derivative of the Curse Thread, way back in the good ol' days.
  • Wheatley
    Banned @Michael for submitting his real name when signing up instead of submitting an awesome name like Yahadreas. A word of advice: when PF prompts you to enter a name for this forum it doesn't mean your real name.
  • Michael
    Banned Michael for submitting his real name when signing up instead of submitting an awesome name like Yahadreas. A word of advice: when PF prompts you to enter a name for this forum it doesn't mean your real name.Wheatley

Banned Wheatley again for not knowing that I did sign up with an awesome name like Yahadreas and only changed it later.
  • praxis
    I want to ban myself for being crazy, but if I ban myself for being crazy that would show that I’m sane because a crazy person wouldn’t ban themselves for being crazy, so I can’t ban myself for being crazy.
  • Pfhorrest
    I dunno, banning yourself for being crazy sounds like a pretty crazy thing to do.
  • Deletedmemberzc
    Banned @everybodybutme for being wrong, objectively.
  • Wheatley
    This discussion is closed to new comments.
  • Shawn
    This discussion has been reopened due to no new comments.
  • praxis
    I dunno, banning yourself for being crazy sounds like a pretty crazy thing to do.Pfhorrest

Exactly.
  • Sir2u
    You should all be banned for making me waste my time reading this thread.

But I am a nice person, so I will not demand the banning.

Just give me their heads on a silver plate. :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.