• Zelebg
    You said you offered suggestions on how to implement 2 and 5. I didn't see them.

No, I did not say that. I asked you what is the problem, then suggested you do not know what is the problem, and finally I said what is the real problem and how to solve it. Overall, nothing to do with 2 and 5, but 3 and 4.
  • fishfry
    No, I did not say that. I asked you what is the problem, then suggested you do not know what is the problem, and finally I said what is the real problem and how to solve it. Overall, nothing to do with 2 and 5, but 3 and 4.Zelebg

Someone using your handle wrote:

↪fishfry
    Because nobody knows how to implement 2 and 5, or even if it's possible to do so.

Not known is 'what' to implement, so 'how' is not even a question yet. But what I am suggesting here is both what and how to implement, and relevant part is hardware configuration, not software modules.
    Zelebg

I ask again: How do you implement 2 and 5?
  • Zelebg
    I ask again: How do you implement 2 and 5?

You are misinterpreting and I already explained your error.
  • fishfry
    You are misinterpreting and I already explained your error.Zelebg

Do you know how to implement 2 and 5? Yes or no?
  • fishfry
    Yes.Zelebg

Are you keeping it secret?
  • Sir2u
    My 3. and 4. are hardware, yours software.Zelebg

3. Display A: visual output inner -> feeds into 4.
    4. Camera B: visual input inner -> feeds into 5.

How do you figure that it HAS to be hardware? Why would software need internal a viewing screen for another camera to watch? Why not just go from 2 to 5 without the BS in the middle.

It would make more sense if the external camera feed "showed" (3) the recognition program the data so that it could "see" (4) it. which is exactly as what a facial recognition program does.
  • Sir2u
    Are you keeping it secret?fishfry

Of course he is, but all will be revealed when he goes to pick up his Nobel prize.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.