• christian2017
    I feel a huge problem with Republicans is they don't know how to properly define Hard work, Diligent work and work.

Here are my definitions based on what i feel is logical

Work is simply an attempt to be productive and involves typing or moving your hands in some way to produce a service or make a product or a sandwich.

Diligent work is a continous and rational approach to try to increase productivity over a period of time

Hard work i define in the following way because i feel it should differentiated from the rest. Hard work always involves some suffering. If the work you or i am doing doesn't involve suffering then it should be classified as diligent work or just work.

As people get older they get used to their line of work and they stop working hard so much and just work diligently or just work.

Questions or comments.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.