• Shawn
    I've been getting a lot of messages in PM asking for money to be sent by W/U, ambiguous messages, and stuff like that.

I wanted to ask the mod team if we can have a thread where users can report such cases and harassment. I figure such a thread already exists on Mt. Mod; but, it would kinda organize the clutter created for a mod and non-mod users.

Just a general idea to be worked on.

Cheers.
  • Artemis
    I think we should stick to ye olde PM method for alerting mods to troublemakers.

Otherwise you might as well call it the witchhunt thread and we have enough heated tempers here without a dedicated thread for flaming those we dislike.
  • Shawn

Well, I've been adding @Baden to the conversations in PM of a particular user who has been PM'ing me.

Point is, that it can't really be abused since no information is hidden. So, there's full transparency.

Just my two cents.
  • Streetlight
    Yeah, PM is fine.
  • Shawn

Can we disable pictures in PM? I'm honestly afraid of getting a PM with some snuff/gore/etc.

The internet, you know...
  • Baden

No such option. But I can say I've probably received as many PMs as anyone and been the subject of as much ill-feeling by the type of person who would do something like that as anyone and no-one ever bothered. Don't worry about it.
  • Shawn
    OK, *goes and wallows*.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube