• consciousnessdualism
    I am writing an article in thinking of, if the fundamental existence of consciousness is ontologically resided apart from the physical world, in what way may consciousness communicate to the physical world?

https://zh.scribd.com/document/329710574/Dua

Anyone who is interested may a take a look or give advise.
  • tom

Have you figured out how an abstract chess program communicates with the physical world? How about the information contained in DNA, how does that communicate?
  • Terrapin Station

Those things are part of the physical world, though. (So is consciousness, of course, but he's writing something where he assumes that it's not.)
  • Babbeus
    I would really appreciate to read an abstract before going into the details...
  • wuliheron
    Consciousness is obviously an emergent phenomena with my own belief that it displays supersymmetry and self-organization indicating that there should be four rudimentary types of consciousness with, autism, being perhaps one example of a distinctive type of consciousness. Where the mind and brain meet is the particle-wave duality of quantum mechanics and the two have already been documented as substituting for one another sometimes for greater efficiency and Penrose's suggestion of quantum microwave vibrations in the brain has received two confirmations.

Notably, recent research has brought to life the revelation that the immune system is largely responsible for how social we become and intimately tied to how our brains function. The implication is everything can be considered social because its all pattern matching all the way down and consciousness can be considered a social act. This is related to the lowest possible energy state of the system providing a natural explanation for why we often perceive time speeding up and slowing down because even time can be viewed as social.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment