• Daniel C
    My purpose is to establish a page for "Quotable Philosphical Qoutes". All of us know a philosophical quote or perhaps many quotes that we value for some reason(s). It may for instance be a good guideline for moral behaviour, it may be of value to us because its useful in a practical way, be viewed as a very important truth, contains a lot of wisdom etc. In this case I want to invite you to share this "Quote" with all of us, because the possibilty exists that some of us will find your "Quote" interesting, worth to consider or able to learn something from it. The page is NOT for discussion, only for giving us a quote that you think may have some value for others. If you feel you like discussing the quote, simply open a new page where you can introduce the quote for the purpose of discussion. This is at this stage only a proposal and I don't know if the moderators will allow it, but I think its worth giving it a try. Please feel free to contribute or simply ignore if you're not interested. I wiil have the audacity to open this page with the first quote.

1) It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society (J Krishnamurti)
    1711742400_1711742400_D_T_ODaily0
  • Hanover
    This thread already exists here
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal