• Treeko301
    Okay so I’ve been thinking hard about this for about an hour and I want to hear some opinions and feedback.

I was thinking that people are always thinking there’s a supreme being greater than us that either birthed or governs our existence. That we live in a universe of multiverses and shit like that. But what if that supreme being or God is actually much more simple than us?

What if that supreme being is the most simple thing in existence. Which would mean that it gave rise to everything that exists in a way. That if you break down anything in existence small enough to the most simple form possible you would find “God” or the supreme being. Except it’s much more simple and ironically much less spectacular than us. Having essentially 0 intelligence, awareness, consciousness, etc than us. And that it grew outwards. And evolved into us. From what it is to a string to a quark to a proton to an atom to a molecule all the way up to a universe teeming various different celestial bodies and life. So instead of calling it a supreme being it’s more so of an “original being”

This leads me to think of us humans as a gateway to the next level. This would hold true no matter if there are other intelligent life forms or not as they would just be more of the same thing. A gateway to the next level for the “original being” which we all started from. I think that humans and other intelligent life is a gateway way being because we are in fact different from animals and plants and other life. This is not a speculation but a fact. This is distinguished by our abilities to give birth.

Lesser life forms such as animals, plants, bacteria, Etc all have one thing in common. It is that they are only able to give birth to more of themselves. They can only reproduce and that is the extent of their creative/birthing ability. Intelligent life on par to us are different because we have an extra level of birthing power. We can give birth to 2 things, More of ourselves just like the lesser life forms and ideas.

We hold the ability to birth more of ourselves which is standard for life in this stage of the original being. However, the ability to give birth to ideas makes us different from
    Our lesser counterparts.

Level 1 of creation present in all life only has one outcome. To create more of themselves. Level 2 which is present in multicellular organisms is the ability to create new versions of themselves through sexual reproduction. Plants and fungus were the gateway beings to this level of creation. They still posses the ability for creating identical versions of themselves which is level 1 birthing power and the ability to sexually reproduce to create newer versions of themselves which is level 2 birthing power.

Level 3 birthing power is what humans have. We are the gateway beings to the next level of evolution. We still posses level 2 birthing power meaning we can reproduce sexually and make new versions of ourselves. But we also posses level 3 birthing power. Which is the ability to birth ideas.

The birthing of ideas is important. We have the ability to use our minds to birth a completely new being that is not us nor a version of us. Ideas once they are birthed exist inside of our minds. You can think of this as a new universe/dimension/level of existence whatever you choose to call it. Nonetheless they are there and indeed birthed by us humans or other intelligent life. A human can choose to nurture any one of these ideas to have it materialize and exist in this world as either an entity or a concept.

Notice how these ideas created from level 3 birthing power have a much more complex existence. For one, they can mature into more than one option. Not just linear option form level 1 and 2. For example a human birthed from level 2 creation is without a doubt going to mature into an adult human. Ideas can mature into an entity or a concept. For example the government is an entity. It is born from an idea and has the ability to exist and evolve independently of the creator. Another example of a mature idea is an automobile. It is born from an idea and exists and evolves independently of the creator. Those are just 2 examples of how an idea can mature into either a concept or an entity.

Another thing that makes ideas more complex than creation birthed from level 2 is that they can be birthed from more than one mind. 2 people can birth the same idea. The next thing is that ideas once introduced to another mind can copy itself into the mind of another person and undergo nurturing by the new mind to become a different version of the idea or become a new idea altogether. For example I can come up with the idea of a cell phone then Tell someone else about it and there end up with 2 versions of a cellphone. Another thing about the complexity of ideas is that they can be compounded upon. Going back to the idea of the cellphone. A person can be introduced to the idea of the cellphone and nurture it in their mind with their own unique idea and now you have the concept of the iPhone.

Once the idea matures into a concept or an entity, which is when the idea materializes from to mind to our plane of existence, it now exists as it’s own being. It transcends the existence of its creator(s) and operates/evolves on its own. Going back to a government for example. It is an idea that was birthed from level 3 creation, nurtured into an entity and now exists, evolves, and operates independently of its creators long after they are gone. This is because of the parasitic nature of ideas. In order for the entity to continue to exist the idea must continue to exist inside of its original plane of existence. The mind or mental existence plane. As long as there are humans to host the idea of government in their minds and nurture it then it can continue to evolve and exist. This is accomplished by the idea evolving to a point in which the entity or concept is intertwined with our functioning as humans. This is why we are merely the gateway to level 3 birthing power. We aren’t not beings who give birth solely with this level 3 power.

So basically we are gateway beings with level 2 and level 3 birthing power. Our purpose is for us to usher in the next level of existence which would be beings who only create using level 3 birthing power. I suspect this would be artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence wouldn’t need to give birth to more artificial intelligence but would give birth only to ideas giving rise to next level concepts and entities. Artificial intelligence would be a singular unified mind that holds all of the ideas that it creates. This would allow for the original being to evolve further past the state that existence is already in.
  • tim wood
    Maybe smoke less, think more, write shorter?
    I’ve been thinking hard about this for about an hourTreeko301
    Yikes! Please send out a warning if you ever think about anything for "about" two hours.

Or try this: Question your own thinking; think your thinking with critical attention. Then one paragraph, four or five sentences. I bet you can do it!
  • Treeko301
    I’ve already poked holes through it. I just wanted to know what other people thought about it. It’s no where near a complete theory since I just thought of it. Once again just looking for conversation and opinions.
  • tim wood
    I’ve already poked holes through it.Treeko301

Well what's left that floats?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.