• jorgealarcon
    What would you do if the following circumstances were real in your life:

* A seemingly crazy FBI-connected man is tracking your every move, whether you are just cycling to the grocery store, or walking to the bathroom in your own home!

* Everyone in your family has turned into secret agents who track your movements at home.

* You are secretly oppressed to the extreme that you cannot get a job anywhere nor earn an income online because this FBI guy is shooting down all your efforts.

* If you do anything that identifies the insane surveillance directed on you, whether by smiling or laughing, this FBI guy goes more nuts and you start hearing sirens blasting nearby.

So, what would you do when you have no money to pay an expert to sweep away all the bugs and cameras in your home and everyone online hardly believe what you are claiming is happening to you?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    what would you do when you have no money to pay an expert to sweep away all the bugs and cameras in your home and everyone online hardly believe what you are claiming is happening to you?jorgealarcon

If it were me? After writing down a month of experiences in living this person's life, I would send the manuscript off to @Baden for a proofreading before finding a publishing company. If it was a real situation I would keep my Rotties by my side.
  • Baden

It'd be far juicier than what I'm proof-reading right now, which is about as dry as a sun-fried bug in the Arizona desert.
  • Shawn
    Hmm, the force is strong in this one.
  • jorgealarcon

I must remind you: you are financially persecuted and simply can't afford to pay any decent editor 2 or 3 grand to edit your manuscript. That was what I did with King of the Bullies.
  • T2015J
    Hello Jorgealarcon,
    I am new here and I would like to say hi to everybody ...
    I guess if I were oppressed the way oh mentioned it I would leave the country .. I cannot I imagine my life to be like what you said...
  • god must be atheist
    If I were oppressed, I'd behave oppressedly.
  • RegularGuy

What would you do if the following circumstances were real in your life:jorgealarcon

What you describe is almost exactly what I have been going through for years, except in my case I don’t think it’s the FBI. I have called the police and FBI in attempts to get help and relief but to no avail. I’ve come to the realization that I must be the property of the government, and since I cannot and will not move from the country I love, I must learn to live with it.

I have attempted suicide by overdose on my medications five times in the last twenty years, but never again. I shall rise above the oppression like an ubermensch. I shall be the hero in my own story. I shall vanquish mine enemies through pure force of will and come out on top like the Grandmaster Captain General Superman that I am! I laugh at and welcome their scorn! I look at the haters and I guffaw with great pleasure at their scoffs, sneers, and jeers as the God-man that I am. I was beaten down for many years, but like the Mighty Phoenix I shall rise above the ashes of my once defeat and soar over the lowly masses with my arm outstretched and middle finger extended from my mighty fist!

I say, “Fuck you, peasants!”
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.