• Brett

Yes, of course. I don’t know why I asked.
  • Anthony
    What is the relationship between fight and flight and anger? Are we slaves of our physiology? That would be a world run amok, which it pretty much is. Still, it seems to be a fragmented view thinking we are merely the result of our physiological processes. If anything, the rare apparition of fight and flight isn't associated with anger, but a kind of unconsciousness action. Anger is something else, it isn't anent fight or flight.

The mind-body problem is still wide open. It is a little bizarre not to see the mind as having its own ambit and not merely an epiphenomenon of the body. There's even sacred scientific evidence which has proven protein synthesis in the brain is increased by mental imagery. At least it would be all or nothing thinking to believe fight or flight is 100% the driver of anger. Living like you have a gun to your head is the province of fools. Who wouldn't agree with this?

Isn't testosterone the culprit from a physiological point of view? Responsible for aggression, sex drive, and so on. Those with the strongest libido usually have the worst unresolved anger issues. Even women are influenced by testosterone when they are feeling sexual, so testosterone is associated with anger and aggression in woman as well, I'd assume.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet