• Gnostic Christian Bishop
    if we assume that Dawkins was utterly correct, it means that people will act unselfishly in the extreme if they identify with othersCoben

Watch his link in the post to I like sushi and see that he is correct and that we are overdoing it.

I see a lot of couch potatoes and social media addicts out there who seem to counter this notion of 'all'.Coben

They have given up. Nature demonstrably creates for the best possible end to all life. If you think humankind is exempt from that rule, what can I say.

an amoeba and a foxCoben

Comparing apples and oranges is always a waste of time and meaningless. Simply stated though, if their genes have been passed to a next generation, all life is fit enough to this point in time. The race for fitness continues.

My experience with you is that you are never wrong and cannot back down and yet also are, according to yourself, enlightened. That all seems very fragile to me.Coben

I do not see this as true as I debate hard to win, sure, but I hope to loose as that is when I really win as I learn something new.

When I win a debate, I loose the greatest pleasure I know short of sex. Learning something new.

Regards
    DL
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.