• Schzophr
    Is consciousness a state of being?

A brain and heart create a spirit together in the same way a processor and harddrive create a spirit.

A spirit is aware/alert of its mind, and we call this awareness/alertness 'consciousness' (what better term could I use instead of aware/alert?)

Our consciousness is a part external and part internal, co created phenomenon.
  • bert1
    Schzophr, I'm interested in whether or not consciousness is a state of being, but I'm struggling to understand this offering, sorry. I suspect others are having similar difficulties.
  • Schzophr
    I have explained In a future post.
  • Banno
    Well, I think that this is pretty much crap.
  • Schzophr
    Heart and Brain create an active bond I have labelled 'spirit', spirit is maintained by body in world/universe.

I think consciousness is maintained by our heart and brain working FOR life in the universe; all I'm saying is the product of consciousness isn't internal only but also external. Conscious beings can thank the universe as well as their heart and brain for the current phenomenon.

think of all the movement happening beyond us... The world spinning, etc. All of it maintains a state where our heart and brain can create consciousness.

You're conscious because of heart and brain with universe or as I said before local life support.

The heart beats to the local life support, end of story.(If you leave the local life support you take parts of it with you or find anew lest you die).
  • Banno
    Heart and brain need kidney and liver. You can think whatever you like, it ain't always how things are.

This is not that sort of philosophy forum.
  • Schzophr
    yes they do to operate properly in the body but beyond that they do create a link like a processor and harddrive.
  • Schzophr
    I understand the original post and some posts that follow are unclear but I explained it clearly three posts back!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment