• Schzophr
    When you're born it's either good or bad.

It would seem that birth is unjust, and that the universe is criminal for how it treats some consciousness.

That is, unless, consciousness is distributed fairly; and that would also imply that there was enough evidence beforehand to suggest life on this scale (our universe) is just.

The energy of our universe is very powerful and intricate, even with eyesight there is a type of waste energy.

Knowing an angle of your face is/may be known by energy twice over/max because energy has that encircling, fulfilling potential.

All it would take is some generation of spirit plus your waste energy for the, what I'm suggesting is intelligent universal energy, to simulate something near you that knows about you and is this powerful because of the energy system and your waste energy.
  • Shamshir
    When you're born it's either good or bad.Schzophr
    It's neither good nor bad.
    Would you consider a few drawn lines good or bad?

The energy of our universe is very powerful and intricate, even with eyesight there is a type of waste energy.Schzophr
    There's no waste - all the puzzle pieces fit.
    You eat, you produce compost, you fertilise the land and grow crops - to repeat.
    The same chain of events applies to eyesight.

Knowing an angle of your face is/may be known by energy twice over/max because energy has that encircling, fulfilling potential.Schzophr
    Elaborate.
  • Schzophr
    Let's say you imagine your face from the front, then 0.1cm more away from your face, and proceeding to move further and further away. I predict energy fulfils every angle from any distance at the same time because of its dominant presence in the universe.
  • Shamshir
    It obviously does. But how does that double the max?
  • iolo
    Just and unjust are human mental constructs. How can they apply to anything beyond?
  • Schzophr
    I meant that it's much more powerful than humans, I don't know if double, triple or if it's maximum above us in power.
  • Schzophr
    is there justification in birth? Would you not automatically consider it unjust?
  • Shamshir
    Technically speaking, all things are in a way mental constructs.

So there's no issue on that end.

The issue would have to lie with the difference between the perspective of the two versus the absolutes they represent.

Why is it much more powerful? I'd contend it's mirrored.
  • Schzophr
    Mirrors are a great phenomenon, to mirror a 4D object takes a lot of power. Yeah, I guess you're right, for now.
  • Schzophr
    In a way we are made out of the substance that all things are made of (even Gods, metaphorically, but I don't believe in God).

Isn't energy higher universe matter that is created out of massive tensions?
  • Terrapin Station
    When you're born it's either good or bad.Schzophr

To whom? Good/bad are always to someone. Different someones will feel that the same thing is good or bad. There's no correct answer. It just tells us something about how that individual feels.
  • Alan
    This whole energy thing intrigues me... I suggest you to elaborate as well.
  • Wittgenstein

To be honest and fair, I have not understood a single sentence written by the the questioner.
  • Schzophr
    I'm saying energy is more than another consciousness, it is like a super-consciousness or consciousness prerequisite that can generate temporary conscious spirits in any space including mind space because it is you, everything you do can be degraded by a higher energy frequency.

Degraded by higher energy means that, per say, the view of your face from any angle. Energy has you at all other angles and distances from each angle - and more, potentially.

I would ask, does Earth create a field of energy?

What is vision if not a mind imprint on the atomic?

You could think of visual energy as advanced rippling from focal points, so when you imagine your face from angle, energy reacts to suppress the new image.

You would limit your ego to freedom, and embrace greater wisdom.
  • Alan
    I'm saying energy is more than another consciousness, it is like a super-consciousness or consciousness prerequisite that can generate temporary conscious spirits in any space including mind space because it is you, everything you do can be degraded by a higher energy frequency.Schzophr

Could you please tell us what your sources are? How are you supporting this claim?
    The only energy known to humans is the one defined by and studied in physics. Energy is the capacity to do work, it is always conserved within a close thermodynamic system and that's it.

Degraded by higher energy means that, per say, the view of your face from any angle. Energy has you at all other angles and distances from each angle - and more, potentially.Schzophr

We cannot see ourselves from any other angle (if we were looking into the mirror) even if we had mirrors facing the other angles because of our limited field of view.

I would ask, does Earth create a field of energy?Schzophr

It is believed that the magnetic field of the earth is the result of the movement of a liquid iron core in the Earth's nucleus . Earth has also a gravitational field and objects have a potential energy which is proportional to this field and to their masses but relative to their positions and that's why only differences in potential energy are meaningful. These fields are not fields of energy, it's not known what they are really made up of.

What is vision if not a mind imprint on the atomic?Schzophr

Physically, vision is limited to a range of wavelengths and atoms will be always smaller than the smallest wavelength, therefore we will never see an atom.
    So far it is thought that the mind is the result of atomic interactions and therefore the mind cannot be embedded into a single atom.
  • Schzophr

In all honestly I was having a crack at a hard problem.

I'm currently thinking deeply about this subject, and will improve on it. However, let me simplify what I think...

Cohesive energy, or universal energy, is, at least, present.

What's it like living next to so much energy?

(I'm implying we're always 'alerted' by the present cohesive energy; which, the image of this concept in mind, is the idea I'm suggesting about 'conscious energy').

And..

Surely Earth's rotation creates an encircling energy field, like that wheels on moving car apparently moving in reverse?

I don't think I'm wrong, but I understand I'm a little unclear; I don't look at these words and think I understand - I'm intrigued by my own idea factory - hopeful.

I don't think energy is live, but live species may exist in energy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment