• dePonySum
    Hi, sorry to be a bother. I submitted a post but it didn't show up. I wasn't sure if this was just because I just joined or because there was a problem with it. Initially I thought it was just because the mods hadn't approved it yet, but it appears other posts haven't been approved.

I just wanted to check in to make sure the software hadn't eaten it or something.
  • Benkei
    Might be in the automatic filter; it sometimes picks up things it shouldn't. When they (moderators) find time they'll check it.

Alternatively, there was an error sometimes that causes a new post that creates the next page in a thread not to show up but I haven't seen that happening in quite some time.
  • Hanover
    Submissions aren't queued for moderator preapproval. They should immediately appear. I checked and didn't see your post in the spam filter (which is sometimes where things do end up).

Where did you post? I'll see if I can figure it out.
  • Baden
    Ironically, this OP originally got caught in the spam filter. I haven't seen anything else there though or in the change log where mod edits are stored.
  • dePonySum
    I'll try resubmitting. Cheers all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.