• S
    Yes, as a general surgeon I try and ease everyone's pain.Wallows

Hey, you stole my gimmick. "I'm the doctor"™, is my catchphrase.

Bloody pig-chimp.
  • Shawn
    Hey, you stole my gimmick. "I'm the doctor"™, is my catchphrase.S

G0vEmQ9.png
  • thedeadidea

Continuing the memetic argument for Chimppig as a necessary intellectual artifact so that Man does not like the smell of his own farts to bottle as fragrance... ChimpPig is necessary for the survival of our species.. by everyone accepting chimppig we give redemption...
  • Shawn
    Continuing the memetic argument for Chimppig as a necessary intellectual artifact so that Man does not like the smell of his own farts to bottle as fragrance... ChimpPig is necessary for the survival of our species.. by everyone accepting chimppig we give redemption...thedeadidea

Yes, PigChimp or ChimpPig is a relic of our past. How does one address it is a conundrum?
  • thedeadidea
    By blaspheming the hyphen or separation of the whole as an abominable sin, talking past another, intentional misreading and sheer force of will to destroy the enemy of Chimppig even if that enemy in all sincerity be one created by one's own mind.
  • Shawn
    By blaspheming the hyphen or separationthedeadidea

Chimp-Pig
  • thedeadidea
    I give up.... you win it is Chimp-Pig it is.... I just can't beat you.... More I cannot begin to think this 'for the memes' absurd assertion is worth opening Adrian Johnston's The Irrepressible Truth The Chimp-Pig Thing ... To make the kinds of arguments where Chimp-Pig might seem like it makes sense.

I have yet to come to the point where I hate myself that much.
  • S
    Yes, PigChimp or ChimpPig is a relic of our past. How does one address it is a conundrum?Wallows

Or GimpPich. ChipGimp? PimpGich.
  • Couchyam
    Is ChimpPig that which begets ChimpPig?
  • Shawn
    Is ChimpPig that which begets ChimpPig?Couchyam

Yes. ChimpPig begets PigChimp. It never ends.
  • Couchyam

I find the notion of ChimpPig profoundly unsettling, though I will try to approach it (the 'germ' of ChimpPig) with what love I can muster.
  • Nils Loc
    This is a grotesque procategorization comparable in value to a prosent life.

Since there is no meaning except where it is forced by the inviolence of being here rather than there, by a perception of chimpery in piggery, per the dictates of viewing by ex homo cerebrum, it comes to the denial of pork as homo that will save us from having to abstain from seeing bacon as ourselves, a kind of soylent green porcine-homo. Homo labors to consume pork alone, for it is in the tasting of ourselves as its own denial in total ignorance, that sustains homo's creative, innovative depravity. The naivety of being a cannibal is what enables being as being itself a being in beingness. We must deny our own forlorn incarceration as bacon to wake up to taste the bacon in bliss.

At once we cannot deny the pig in man, but by knowing the fateful historicity of chimp on pig, all will be lost in a utter foundness. It is as momentous as the death of God, and will recause the attitudes of dispair so typical of all centuries. The influx of nausea in the perception of homo as pig will be existentially intolerable. It is the invariable cause of the opiate and Netflix epidemic. To see our inner pig as oursleves is to wish to unbee in anesthete and teevee.
  • Shawn

Yes, you understand the ChimpPig.
  • Shawn
    Chimppigs degree of masculinity and effeminate qualities causes much confusion. It has the power to confront the ubermensch in its eternal reoccurrence.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.