• Helen G
    Hello there!

I am going to be studying Philosophy at Uni I
    This September and for now I am still completing my A levels in college.
    My independent project is on Identity and the Concept of Self. I am hoping to find out if certain factors contribute to a persons sense of self and/or Identity. I have asked around my friends of social media and for a good measure of variety and I am looking for people outside of my social media to complete my survey.
    I can assure you it is 100% anonymous and will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
    All information will be considered so anything you can contribute will be brilliant. Thank you in advance. And thank you for helping me out previously on my presentation on Nietzsche. It went great!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VPJQKSC
  • unenlightened
    It would be helpful if you could put a clarification as to what for you distinguishes self from identity. The distinction is not fixed, and can be not at all distinct or interpreted in opposite senses, which might confuse your results.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.