• RoteichArmin
    Whoever delete my post obviously does not know who I am and where I am involved in.

Obviously you close the most important topic in science at the moment, wich could start an evolution.

The complex groups talking about it, won`t be mentioned then either. Good luck, chasing the dragon.
  • Baden
    Whoever delete my post obviously does not know who I am and where I am involved in.RoteichArmin

We don't know who anyone is or where they're involved in. Except @Hanover who has been outed as Kim Kardashian's bikini waxer.
  • Christoffer
    There should be a post-number before being able to start new threads. Like, after 10 or 20 posts you can start new threads. Far too many new topics like these pop up all the time. Anyone could just join and start nonsense-topic-spam that moderators need to close and delete. A post-limit would at least require participation in discussions before starting their own topics.
  • Baden

It's feedback, where we are as open as possible, but yes, not a bad idea.
  • hachit
    I get it but some people come here just to ask questions, wich requires a new thread.
  • unenlightened
    who I am and where I am involved in.RoteichArmin

It's God, isn't it? At last, I thought you'd never come back.

No wait, I'm smart, I've got all the best words - It's the real DT.
  • Christoffer
    I get it but some people come here just to ask questions, wich requires a new thread.hachit

Most questions on this forum have already been asked, so many are unnecessary. But for those that haven't, I still think participation in other threads are healthy for any poster joining, in order to get a feel for the forum and understand the guidelines of posting.

Maybe joining people can get a recommendation to participate with 10-20 posts before posting new topics, but are able to post topics that only moderators can see, meaning that if they post a well-composed topic, moderators can unlock it if viewed as properly formatted, otherwise they are free to post new topics after their post-number is over 10-20?
  • Hanover
    We don't know who anyone is or where they're involved in. Except Hanover who has been outed as Kim Kardashian's bikini waxerBaden

Jelly.

There should be a post-number before being able to start new threads. Like, after 10 or 20 posts you can start new threadsChristoffer

Some might have profound posts on the first attempt, while others might be at around post 7600 and only want to talk about celebrity pubic hair. It's really a case by case sort of thing.
  • Christoffer
    Some might have profound posts on the first attempt, while others might be at around post 7600 and only want to talk about celebrity pubic hair. It's really a case by case sort of thing.Hanover

Maybe joining people can get a recommendation to participate with 10-20 posts before posting new topics, but are able to post topics that only moderators can see, meaning that if they post a well-composed topic, moderators can unlock it if viewed as properly formatted, otherwise they are free to post new topics after their post-number is over 10-20?Christoffer
  • Baden
    Maybe joining people can get a recommendation to participate with 10-20 posts before posting new topics, but are able to post topics that only moderators can see, meaning that if they post a well-composed topic, moderators can unlock it if viewed as properly formatted, otherwise they are free to post new topics after their post-number is over 10-20?Christoffer

The forum software's not sophisticated enough for that, unfortunately.
  • Artemis

Yeah, but then you wouldn't get the fun of commenting here and complaining.

And I wouldn't get the fun of reading these ridiculous threads :razz:
  • Christoffer
    Yeah, but then you wouldn't get the fun of commenting here and complaining.

And I wouldn't get the fun of reading these ridiculous threads :razz:
    NKBJ

Maybe move locked threads like these into a "humor"-section of the forum? :lol:
  • S
    at around post 7600Hanover

:smirk:

Maybe move locked threads like these into a "humor"-section of the forum? :lol:Christoffer

I thought the humour section of the forum was here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.