• whollyrolling

Okay, I get it, so you're saying primitive humans pondered math and music in their mothers' wombs while a voice called to them from beyond reality.
  • Despues Green

Lol can't tell if you're mocking me or not.

Primitive humans started at a completely different period where they utilized their imaginations to the best of their abilities with the resources in front of them (and of course, the Earth's normal behavior and the element of oops). A stick to a spear, the discovery of fire, etc. As they uncovered more ways to use the Earth's resources, roles became more and more divided by skill. Hunters versus blacksmiths, gatherers versus midwives (I wish I had a better example, but it works lol) the people who did those skills did them because they were genuinely good at them [usually... at least more than what is shown now].

You don't know you're a great Blacksmith or you Love Blacksmithing if you're never exposed to it, just like repairing cars or playing a saxophone or teaching or knitting fluffy sweaters. Of course they are learned -- genuinely enjoying it and wanting to do it for the rest of your Life is another topic.
  • Daniel Cox
    Great query for Good Friday!

1st was the Gift of Rapture. My will was still connected to me being outside of my body, my will still existed inside of my physical head. What was existing outside of my body was the accumulation of all my experiences lived in a single moment. So, not wanting it to be the end, I arched my body upward and sort of sucked me back into my body.

God doesn't exist in time the way we do, and so preplanned from before time that it would be allowed like that, God's Will (my best understanding).

2nd time, the excruciating pain of being electrocuted to death and then take out of existence, a million times worse than how hell is described ended when God brought me back to life, I popped up out of bed praying in the Holy Ghost. There really wasn't much else of me that existed in that moment, kind of like a do-over.

3rd time, it was an introvertive and extrovertive mystical experience. It sort of lingered.

This is some of the best testimony from one of the most revered cases, that of a doctor. From 2:50 on he gets into the part I think you want to know about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSeG8nchaNc
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.