• Punshhh
    Yes, Russia seems to be going into a dark place at the moment.
  • wuliheron
    The entire middle east has been a disaster since western countries discovered oil there and to blame the US alone for Syria's current disaster is a bit of a stretch. Ironically, the US has enough natural gas alone to last us for four hundred years and the only reason we are there is because its empire baby, and this train ain't stopping until she derails. Empires are always based upon the control of the distribution of things like oil, food, and water because without any of the basics you are lucky to survive or tread water.

Countries like the US and Russia constantly destabilizing the region ensures that neither one can gain total control, however, notably the low, low prices at the gas pump in the US in recent years is the result of Syria selling oil at rock bottom prices to fund this catastrophe. The entire world is benefiting from them being caught in the middle which, of course, benefits the US because we are the largest exporter of everything else and before this disaster, believe it or not, we were for the first time ever the largest exporter of oil.

By allowing the oil companies to drill all over the US in recent years we are now prepared for WWIII and have oil reserves ready to be tapped again on a moment's notice. This is the same long term strategy common in both the military and businesses with, for example, the Japanese now cutting down all the rain forest trees and sinking many of them in the pacific ocean where they won't decay knowing that within fifty years or so they're value will go through the roof.
  • Mongrel
    It's good to see you. Where on earth have you been?
  • wuliheron

Just by accident I happened to master the Tao Te Ching. Its the kind of thing that only monks meditating in caves tend to do and I was not expecting it. Anyway, I'm now in my fourth year of writing a book that attempts to leverage contextual vagueness to extrapolate the underlying systems logic of the Tao Te Ching. If I'm successful it will mean I have reconciled Relativity and quantum mechanics and the Intuitionistic mathematicians should be able to use it to formulate a Theory of Everything and Nothing.

I was originally reluctant to write the book because I've had mathematicians interested in my sense of humor whose work is classified by the US government. They all want to use the fuzzy logic it contains to build AI and nuclear missile guidance systems and whatnot which I want no part of, but within twenty years even the classical computers will be able to expose the mathematical foundations and I decided it was time to write what is known as, "The Book That Can Never Be Written" and hope it can make a difference for the better.
  • wuliheron

Its too weird to believe. I'm now a part of what the Taoists call the "Yin World" and only whisper about among themselves knowing no outsider could ever understand and would just think they are totally nuts. However, quantum mechanics now makes sense to me which is nice. For example, space and time are merely the greater context of the void and its contents exchanging identities. We perceive time passing because a context, the future cannot exist without content and vice versa. The arrow of time is merely due to the fact that the human brain simply won't work backwards.

It explains a lot of things including why its impossible to obtain a perfect vacuum, absolute zero, or the speed of light as merely due to yin-yang dynamics excluding any metaphysical extremes. Hopefully within six months I'll have the systems logic worked out to prove it, but I've already experienced nonlinear time online. Instant messaging and whatnot where I would receive the answers to questions I had not asked yet. My mother experienced the same thing on the telephone a few years before and asked me about it, but I had no clue what could cause it at the time.

Things are about to get very interesting for the entire planet which is good, because within twenty years commercial fishing is supposed to be impossible with no more wild fish in the oceans and within fifty every land animal larger than a dog will either be extinct or only exist in zoos. We need the next scientific revolution to start to be able to save as many people and as much of the environment as we can.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet