• Shawn
    You can wallow as much as you want. You can do it to excess and not suffer any negative consequences. Wallowing is fun and healthy to the soul. You lay down in prostration and realize all the good things and bad things you've done, and a cosmic deity looks down in approval.

Who wants to wallow with me?
  • Nils Loc
    You maybe lonely, Wallows.

Do you have enough strength to climb a wall? Imagine yourself in one of those silly climbing gyms, with faux rock wall, little ledges to hold on to, a professional safety rig. We'll race to the top but I'll hold back. I don't race but I can pretend to.

Then we'll go out and get you one of those real classy sex massage therapists, to wallow with you in a nice clean bed, to strum on the knot of being who you are. Unless that is grotesque. Then no.

Every act might be empty of a fullness of normality, but oh well. Staring at the curtains is as fulfilling as reading threads at this point.
  • Shawn
    Then we'll go out and get you one of those real classy sex massage therapists, to wallow with you in a nice clean bed, to strum on the knot of being who you are. Unless that is grotesque. Then no.Nils Loc

Phew you scared me there compadre. Last I need is someone telling this child born from one of those Kubrick movies to go through something as terrible as that.

Cheers though, how's your sex life going? Mine is well you know by now ...
  • Shawn
    They say that after thirty if you haven't done it you turn into a wizard. Two more years for me to be able to say, "You shall not pass!"
  • Nils Loc
    Cheers though, how's your sex life going? Mine is well you know by now ...Wallows

None existent, unless simulacra counts.

Everybody is wallowing in something. The trick is to be in some kind of flow where you're relieved of being aware of it. A different kind of sleep.
  • Shawn
    Wallow wallow
  • S
    Wallow, wallow. Spit or swallow?
  • S
    @S@Wallows :snicker:
  • Shawn

Nu. Nu. Bad S ...
  • Shawn
    Wallowing ensues.
  • frank
    2019 is the Chinese year of the pig.
  • Shawn

China is an awesome place. If I ever get out of poverty it's pretty high on my bucket list of places to visit or dare I say live there.

I make spare change dealing on Alibaba for synthesizing stuff there and making a sum on selling it in the States. Absolutely every person you deal with on Alibaba are nice and pleasing people. My views of the Chinese is based on Alibaba, so I might be confused or biased.
  • Shawn
    Bump
  • Michael
    China is an awesome place.Wallows

My sister's moving there in August.

And one brother's in Australia with another travelling the world on a cruise ship.

I'm feeling wallowsome.
  • Baden
    BumpWallows

Please don't do that.
  • Shawn
    Please don't do that.Baden

:fear:
  • Shawn
    I'm feeling wallowsome.Michael

I feel you.
  • Baden

"(No bumps allowed. If you want to attract replies, think of a better way)."

https://thephilosophyforum.com/discussion/480/site-guidelines/p1

Coincidentally, that was @Michael's addendum to the rules--if memory serves.
  • Shawn

Got it. I thought it could have been looked over given that this is the Lounge. But, now I know!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.