• RegularGuy
    Ayn Rand got PTSD from the Bolshevik Revolution, a little whiny bitch who couldn’t handle her trauma. Furthermore, the Ayn Rand followers who are stalking me are little bitches, too, cowards who couldn’t handle all of the shit they put me through if the tables were turned. They talk a big game, but it’s funny that they always target me in groups when I’m by myself. Take a swing next time, wimps! :P :D
  • S
    Ooh. Fighting talk from a whiny little bitch. :lol:
  • RegularGuy
    I would respond to that, but I don’t respond to people who talk out of their vaginas.
  • S
    I would respond to that, but I don’t respond to people who talk out of their vaginas.Noah Te Stroete

You don't pray?
  • RegularGuy

I pray you grow a pair.
  • Baden
    I suppose we're not allowed close this. :sad:
  • S
    I pray you grow a pair.Noah Te Stroete

So that you have something to suck on?
  • RegularGuy

So I can kick them into your throat.
  • S
    What? But it's brimming with philosophical value!
  • S
    So I can kick them into your throat.Noah Te Stroete

Your mum's a throat.
  • RegularGuy
    “S” stands for little “sissy”.
  • S
    “S” stands for little “sissy”.Noah Te Stroete

"Stroete" suggests your ancestors lived in a filthy marsh.
  • RegularGuy

Me: Hey, what’s your name?
    S: Sissy
    Me: Fuck you, Sissy.
  • S
    Me: Hey, what’s your name?
    S: Sissy
    Me: Fuck you, Sissy.
    Noah Te Stroete

What's that? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention because I was watching your entire family roll around in a marsh like filthy animals.
  • RegularGuy

Where we evolved into men with balls, not into talking vaginas.
  • S
    Where we evolved into men with balls, not into talking vaginas.Noah Te Stroete

So your mother was a man with balls?
  • RegularGuy

My mother wasn’t a Te Stroete, moron.
  • S
    My mother wasn’t a Te Stroete, moron.Noah Te Stroete

Well then at least she didn't spend all day rolling around in a marsh! At least until she met your father.
  • RegularGuy

And what did your mom’s vagina say when you came out of it? “Damn. Too late for an abortion.”
  • S
    And what did your mom’s vagina say when you came out of it? “Damn. Too late for an abortion.”Noah Te Stroete

Vaginas can't speak. Except for the Holy Vagina up above. He can do anything, apparently, if you believe the fairytales.
  • RegularGuy

That’s almost right. Your talking vagina family is the exception. I guess you were created in His image.
  • S
    That’s almost right. Your talking vagina family is the exception. I guess you were created in His image.Noah Te Stroete

We all were, or so the story goes. So we're all talking vaginas, even you and your talking vagina family who spend all day rolling around in a marsh.
  • RegularGuy

You’re running out of interesting things to say it seems. So, you might want to put your thinking cap on. Or do you put that on your vagina?
  • S
    You’re running out of interesting things to say it seems. So, you might want to put your thinking cap on. Or do you put that on your vagina?Noah Te Stroete

My thinking cap is also my badass cap. And I put it on my head, as opposed to my giant balls. I'm wearing it right now, as it happens. I save my giant balls for your mother. The cap would get in the way.
  • RegularGuy

Me: (yawn)

S: (queef)
  • S
    Alrighty then. See ya around Play-Doh Bollocks Cunt. (That one was for Baden :kiss: ).
  • RegularGuy

Later, shitting vagina.
  • Sir2u
    I suppose we're not allowed close this. :sad:Baden

Can I nominate this thread for the best duet piece of bullshit on a philosophy form of the year award?

I have already done some research to find the ideal trophy.
    o-COW-MANURE-facebook.jpg

This is perfect in how it represents the participation of the members. Always putting their feet in it.
  • Sir2u
    Oh by the way, she was right about at least one thing.
  • RegularGuy
    Alrighty then. See ya around Play-Doh Bollocks Cunt. (That one was for Baden :kiss: ).S

If @Baden said that about me, then he can eat a dick.
  • RegularGuy
    Oh by the way, she was right about at least one thing.Sir2u

And to what, pray tell, are you referring?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.