• wax
    What do you think about clairvoyancy in dreams?

I have had a number of dreams that contain stuff about the future, in the past.
    It's not like video tape from the future, the clairvoyant aspects are sort of interwoven into the dream.
    I eventually learned to recognise the feel of clairvoyant aspects, or when a dream contained aspects of stuff from the future. The dreams have a kind of feel to them, well mostly a positive feel to them. they also tend to be more colourful and imaginative dreams.

I can wake up now and if I am lucky enough to have had a dream like that, say to myself that that dream most likely contained aspects from the future, my future.

Has anyone else here experience this in dreams, or stuff in waking life?
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Yes I do but mine are in the waking state. I just wish I had the hours to talk to you about it! School has my every free moment occupied but Spring Break is coming in late March and I can respond thoughtfully then.
    Argh... I hope you are still around! Till then jot down the things you remember about the dreams. :sparkle:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.