• Deleted User
    Belief is about a hypothesized external or internal (spiritual, with the physical as an illusion) reality. The senses, which are subjective, allow us to use the scientific method to categorize objects and their properties in terms of part-whole dynamics, to create a thought-based empirical form of a belief system that addresses causality and ontology on some level. Reality is irrelevant of belief and sensory perception (the senses are a continuous spectrum, as is the empirical world of objects and their parts). Leaving aside the details of these topics and the vagueness related, how this works in the brain is a key question. I wonder about this because it is where "data" from the "reality" is merged with "my body" (light hitting my eyes) as I *see* shades of gray or the mass of particles in front of me (the spectrum) and call it black and white cube (the analytical categorizing part of consciousness); they seem inseparably tied, possibly because of *behavior* and the need to know how to act.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment