• S
    "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the wisest of them all?".

The mirror didn't answer me.

It was at that point that I discovered wisdom, although it wasn't really a discovery, because I knew it all along. I don't need to ask anyone else anything, especially not inanimate objects. I already have all of the right answers.

I love philosophy, because I love wisdom, and I am the embodiment of wisdom, so I love myself. Who would've thought? I can just picture the look of surprise on your faces as I'm typing this. You're surprised because, unlike me, you're not already in possession of all of the right answers.

It logically follows that you should all worship me as a god.

Socrates, or rather his false idol 'The Oracle', was completely wrong. I am much wiser than Socrates, because he thought that he was wise for only knowing so little, whereas look at me: I have all of the right answers. What could be wiser than that? Well, besides not just having all of the right answers, but acting on them wisely. But let's sweep that under the rug.

I've got a feeling that Hanover might have written something similar to this before, and that some people might think that I've stolen his material, but even if so, my version is clearly better. Hanover would be a lesser god, at best.
  • Wheatley
    Too bad your name is S and not Sapientia. I mean, that name would really fit your description.
  • S
    Too bad your name is S and not Sapientia. I mean, that name would really fit your description.Purple Pond

What do you think it's short for? Wait, don't answer that.
  • Mww

Had-a couplea extra expressos this morning, have we? (Grin)
  • S
    Had-a couplea extra expressos this morning, have we? (Grin)Mww

Ten. And that's just the last hour. But it's alright, fortunately I have all of the right answers, so I know my limits.
  • praxis
    I have all of the right answers. What could be wiser than that? Well, besides not just having all of the right answers, but acting on them wisely.S

If you had all the right answers then you'd know what to do in every situation, necessarily appearing to be wise. Perhaps your narcissism prevents you from doing what you know to be right? But you must know that you're a narcissist, and you know how to overcome your narcissism, because you know all the right answers. Oh, I get it. It's wise to be a narcissist.
  • Wheatley
    Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the wisest of them all?S

Mirror: You, my king, are wise so true. But the young King is a thousand times wiser than you.
  • S
    Oh, I get it. It's wise to be a narcissist.praxis

:grin: :up:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Nils Loc
    Duckrabbit sips espresso as he gazes into the the 1st mirror.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, which mirror captures my essence?

1st mirror replies: "It is I, my lord, the 1st of mirrors."

2nd mirror laughs: "It is also I my lord, the 2nd of mirrors."

Duckrabbit picks his nose with a tentacle.

"This coffee is the worth the blood of innocence."

(Edited by S.)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube