• Wheatley
    What's annoying you today?
  • Shawn
    Ah, a complaint clinic. You're in the right place. Please take a seat and wait until your complaint will be addressed. Which will happen never.
  • Wheatley
    We are here just to listen to complaints, not to address it. If that bothers you you know what to do.
  • Sir2u
    Ah, a complaint clinic.Wallows

Was dat? Ain't neva herd a dem.
  • Shawn

Lucky man. Ain't ever had to visit complaint clinics.
  • Wheatley
    What's grinding your gears?

People who think they are really wise and everything.
  • Sir2u
    People who think they are really wise and everything.Purple Pond

Are there any of those around here?
  • Wheatley
    Are there any of those around here?Sir2u
    Shhh... You don't want to wake the beast!
  • Wheatley
    What's grinding your gears?Purple Pond
    My last few discussions are practically duds. :cry:
  • Sir2u
    My last few discussions are practically duds. :cry:Purple Pond

Be carefully it does not come and tell you that you are missing an "e" at the end. He will not understand that you used the correct descriptive word.
  • Wheatley
    My last discussions were practically dudes. :rofl: :chin: :brow:
  • S
    Shhh... You don't want to wake the beast!Purple Pond

:brow:
  • S
    My last few discussions are practically duds. :cry:Purple Pond

You're missing an 'e' at the end, by the way.

Reveal
    It should be "duds.e".
  • Wheatley
    You're missing an 'e' at the end, by the way.S
    There's a middle finger missing in the emojis.
  • Sir2u
    There's a middle finger missing in the emojis.Purple Pond

:rofl: :up: :100:
  • S
    Cheerleader2u.
  • Sir2u
    Cheerleader2u.S

Pull your knickers up, your jealousy is showing.
  • Sir2u
    This:
    People that make a post for each paragraph of the post they are replying to instead of one for the whole thing.

It seems as though they are only interested in making higher post totals than participating in a civilized discussion.

And this:
    People that take OPs from other people change a few words and an opposing idea and sell it as their own.
  • Nils Loc
    The Unease of Unreality with Loneliness and Depression

Relativistic nihilism is a giant iron planet that causes a relativity well, sucking down the stupid mosaic of self and dispersing it like a jig saw puzzle. The sides are so steep that you have to develop a mechanism (McGyver it) for getting out by coordinating parts of the stupid self mosaic. One foot on side G, hand on ledge Q, coordinate on axis N. Where have my balls gone? Did I ever have balls? Are they the causal agents of courage?

It's as easy as getting in front of others, trying something new. It's as easy not believing what you believe (as a practice). It's as easy as forcing yourself to get out of bed when you might as well be dead. It's as easy as getting hemodialysis if your kidneys are failing (mine are not). It's as easy speaking a comforting narrative. It's as easy as doing an hour of more of Yoga everyday for the rest of your life. It's as easy exposure therapy to what you fear.

There are people to love in exchange for what is worth loving, somewhere, by visions of memory. There are strangers to befriend beyond fear, if a mind can imagine it. There are friends to be bought in desperation (and whores to be adored by strange love).
  • Sir2u
    Beautifully expressed. :up:
  • Anaxagoras
    What annoys me is my girlfriend of only three months broke up with me.

Her reason?

She states we argued a lot.

I counted three arguments in a span of three months. All petty and majority of it was due to the fact that I don't agree with her advice on the issues pertaining to my family problems. Another time was that she complained that there was no mirror in the hotel suite I was renting (talk about being somewhat self absorbed). She was 26 to my 36. As easy it was for her for me to have sexual intercourse, it was easy for her to lose feeling quick,....

This sums up my mood I guess

5F5CXf2kSzKEFaU_2-SepCX6s37ykb49LPegmH58aN0.jpg?auto=webp&s=4267a52a64dfc9111f01e6dca1569e8bca93ab72
  • Wheatley
    What's grinding your gears?

Sometimes when I try to have a serious discussion it gets spoiled by people who think everything I write is a joke. Even if you think everything I write is a joke, at least have the decency to use good humor in return. There's an edit button in your brain, please use it. It isn't wise to always write the first thing that comes to your head.
  • Wheatley

I'm not one to mention names. It's not directed at anyone specifically because I don't want a confrontation. I'm not angry at anyone, just annoyed with people in general.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I am so glad you asked! We are laying new floors on the ranch and the Master bedroom is gorgeous! Moving onto the second bedroom cause we 'got this'! Well it turns out that the Territorial logs above each window are attractive to Termites as well as humans. :scream:
    Termite expert came out and it is old damage and is "contained" :up:
    He suggests we might run into it again with the next window with this gorgeous log casing. I have not counted how many windows that is but umm ... fer ducks sake as a home owner I don't know of a scarier idea than Termites! :gasp:
  • Wheatley
    The Passover holiday is coming up and I don't know what to do. The Jewish holidays kill me because I end up doing nothing. I live in a very religious neighborhood, but I don't participate in their religious rituals. I don't get involved in things that I don't believe in. I'm just very annoyed that I go through this every Jewish holiday.
  • S
    Everyone who complains about me without having the guts to mention my name.
  • Sir2u
    fer ducks sake as a home owner I don't know of a scarier idea than Termites! :gasp:ArguingWAristotleTiff

They are the reason I went all metal framework when I rebuilt my house. Rather have a pit of rust than those bloody things.
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    They are the reason I went all metal framework when I rebuilt my house. Rather have a pit of rust than those bloody things.Sir2u

OMG Sir! Help! I need your skills my friend! :strong:
  • Sir2u
    OMG Sir! Help! I need your skills my friend! :strong:ArguingWAristotleTiff

Good evening ma'm, I'm the senior vise president of the company.
    We offer free quotes and advice on building methods, experience with flood and earthquake proofing, the best rates in town, and we provide a free pizza delivery for all customs spending more that US$10,00o, and we're open for business 24/7.

How may I help you?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.