• Jonah Tobias
    Hi Ya'll. I posted previously on here detailing some of the steps of my "Philosophy of Animalism."

The general theme is that when we really understand the implications of a few basic, uncontroversial aspects of science, we arrive at the conclusion that the world we experience is nothing but the code our body creates to help us better change ourselves to the environment.

We think we are thinking about the world- but really our thoughts are constantly shaping us in a matter better able to survive.

This locus of ideas changes everything- from questions of Truth and reality, to morality, Freedom, time and space, etc etc. This is why I say, even though I am heavily influenced by Kant, Hegel, Bergson, Deleuze, Heidegger, and above all- Friedrich Nietzsche- still this is a new philosophy.

You can tune in and participate here through Facebook Live on Wednsday at 7pm CST, from here in New Orleans.

https://www.facebook.com/events/328686557730457/?notif_t=plan_user_joined&notif_id=1546892295810643

(I'm also a musician and community organizer here.)

Thanks ya'll!
    1547046000_1547049600_N_T_O0
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube