• Shawn
    There's something very peculiar, especially about philosophy. I used to be disheartened by the never-ending doors that philosophy that would open up once some propositions or statement was made. It's as if some book with many hypertexts that you can explore, that has some general theme which you're trying to explore in detail. It's quite hard navigating through this all, and confusion is bound to arise. But, that's just philosophy for you.

To be more precise, when some proposition is made, there's a child in the back of your head asking "why" again. It really never ends with philosophy. I used to be bothered by this; but, it's delectably entertaining if you have a good enough memory and working memory. I feel as though, I've always been trapped in the preface of a book and never been able to read past a couple of statements in the preface without going back to other books and trying to establish something fundamentally concrete and sure. I don't feel stuck, just kind of wallowing in regards to this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet