• Shawn
    I just wanted to say thank you to the moderator team, everyone included, even @Hanover...

I especially wanted to express my gratitude towards the esteemed @unenlightened and @StreetlightX, along with @andrewk and @Fdrake.

Thanks!
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    Hmmmmm…. seems like a genuine expression of gratitude.
    I Thank you @Wallows :flower:
  • Nils Loc
    I thank Wallows for toughing it out in a tough world.

And to the moderators who put up with trespassers, migrants, tartuffes, feral cats and naughty boys and girls.

And to those who don't act in bad faith.

Amen.
  • Baden
    You're welcome, @Wallows :up:
  • ArguingWAristotleTiff
    I thank Wallows for toughing it out in a tough world.Nils Loc

This is a beautiful thing to read Nils~ :heart:
  • Shawn
    I thank Wallows for toughing it out in a tough world.Nils Loc

Wallows just rolls around in his shit all day long, and sometimes thinks he can post something philosophical. It's a simple and good life, as the Cynic would tell you.

That's the pinnacle of his joyous life. I digress now.
  • Nils Loc
    It's a simple and good life, as the Cynic would tell you.Wallows

Not only a Cynic might think so, but someone like Alexander the Great (perhaps a Cynic then). Anecdotally (or legendarily) he said to Diogenes after seeking the old dog out and getting an amusing response: 'If I weren't Alexander I'd want to be Diogenes.'
  • Michael
    unenlightened gets thanked by name and he’s not even a moderator whereas jamalrob, Baden, and above all I get passed over as if we don’t matter. :groan:
  • Shawn
    unenlightened gets thanked by name and he’s not even a moderator whereas jamalrob, Baden, and above all I get passed over as if we don’t matter. :groan:Michael

I just wanted to say thank you to the moderator team, everyone included,Wallows
  • Shawn
    unenlightened gets thanked by name and he’s not even a moderator whereas jamalrob, Baden, and above all I get passed over as if we don’t matter. :groan:Michael

Unenlightened does a lot of undercover moderating. He's like the heavy water in nuclear reactors that prevents it from melting down.
  • Shawn
    Ok, clear conscious. I want to also thank again, @Baden, @jamalrob, @Michael also. I'm sorry that I haven't mentioned you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.