• deletedmemberwy
    Some people say that each person has a soul mate, which I am inclined to believe just means someone who understands the other very well and both people possess similar values and beliefs. So the question is, are "soul mates" born to fit each other, or can this be developed through time and communication?
  • deletedmemberwy
    Hmm, guess my thread was moved.
  • Shawn
    So the question is, are "soul mates" born to fit each other, or can this be developed through time and communication?Waya

I think that people can become soul mates through matching their values and wants. This can only be born out of 'love'.
  • deletedmemberwy
    Hmm, so basically through continuing through the developing a relationship, but must have love in order to do so. Right?
  • Shawn
    Hmm, so basically through continuing through the developing a relationship, but must have love in order to do so. Right?Waya

Yeah, I think so. I just don't know how to analyze intents. Do you?
  • deletedmemberwy
    Nope. Other than people will generally hurt you rather than help you if given the chance. So I guess time has to prove if a particular person generally is loving (also the exception to the norm).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment