• Jake
    This just came to mind...

Many of your posts seem to somehow reference a social disability of sorts, if that's an appropriate way to put it. But then many, or perhaps even most, of your threads explicitly request advice from members, which seems a skilled social strategy.
  • Jake
    I'm ready to stop giving people advice that they don't actually want and didn't actually ask for.

Except for one little thing. I'm not actually ready.

Any advice?

(learning from the master here)
  • Shawn
    I'm ready to stop giving people advice that they don't actually want and didn't actually ask for.

Except for one little thing. I'm not actually ready.

Any advice?

(learning from the master here)
    Jake

Haha.
  • LD Saunders
    If you are an older student, one thing I did not mention is that it may be better just to try to get into a graduate level program as soon as possible. I think you can do graduate work in philosophy without having to have a philosophy undergraduate degree, just a certain number of credits will do the trick. This is true for other subjects as well throughout the humanities and social sciences, as well as sciences like biology. You may want to speak to an adviser to see if you can get into a graduate program without having to earn an undergraduate degree first. I imagine things get a lot more interesting at the graduate level.
  • Shawn

I'm not sure about that; but, will have to confirm.

My plans are to first make more money. I need to stand up on my own feet at the moment.
  • Jake
    I need to stand up on my own feet at the moment.Posty McPostface

Cheering for you here. :up:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention