• CoolFr
    3 things before i start,
    I want to develop this Concept not original at all. But I never hear people saying this.
    I have difficulty to writhe in English and I use a basic corrector. I'm sorry for the inconvenient.
    I am not a good writer, so I will put it like I feel it will be the best to follow my way of thinking.

Is human evil? Is he good? What is the true nature of human? How human get Evil? What is Evil?
    Those question ring in my head since I am 7 years old and it's still ringing. Every time I see someone Evil (stealer, killer, psychopath, politician, etc.), I'm asking to myself,
    WHY? Human is supposed to be good! Right?

This is what they told me. We are born as pure creature. So the answer was (before) they get Evil because they learn how to get Evil. So I did decide to be Evil. After all, if they decide to follow the Dark side after learning it, it's because Dark side is better than Light side (don’t judge, I'm young and stupid. But it helps me for this) I did really regret this; it was just not possible for me to do it. I feel bad when someone is sad next to me. So my experience was a failure. I got a new question:

WHY the guy who Tax me every day continue to be Evil, don’t he feel the same pain as me? Does killer or politician ever feel bad for what they do? If he feels bad, why does he continue to be evil?

It's hard to answer, so I had my own theory maybe those guy are monster. Similar to aliens in movies. Or maybe they got a Real Master. Maybe they don’t have choice. Maybe they Really Enjoy it (so there is human evil and good from the start) Maybe they can't feel pain for other like me. At those theories, I understand for some people, hurting people is useful to get stronger by making people around you weaker. Empathy is not the same for everyone, but similar in very young kid. Sometime, they don’t know how to get stronger by helping people.

I was satisfied. I thought I did understand Evil people. … … But still, that was not bullet prof.
    In high school, the guy who tax me before was in the same school, but he was in low grade, and I was in high grade so he let me tranquil (I had new guy to intimated me, so no need of him) and about one year and half, the psychologist of the school ask me to go in his office for a meeting. Three hours later, the guy who tax me for 4 years ask me to accept his apology. He told me than he was piss off his parent who abuse him, etc, etc.

In high school I learn a lot about humanity in history, ethic course, Language course and one philosophy course (and table Role playing game, like DnD). I found myself be able to understand (not following the idealogie) a part of what drive people like Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon (who try to save their country but fall drunk in power) some BIG fraudster and other (I don’t have inspiration). They start with a Good purpose and fall because of greed. This is a normal to want more when you have a lot. I bring that in philosophy class, "Hitler was a good guy, he save his country!!!" … people was yelling at me insult, because this is no sense and taboo. The teacher asks me to explain my point and I had to defend it. "He kill Million of jew with no shame" I answer "Minimal animal experimentation was allow, health and safety was put in front. Good care was assured for those who was considered citizen and was loyal. He could not consider Jew as human. He was considering them lower then animal. Jew was Slave at first, after he had too much slave, so he did what we know today" (Jew are human, I'm again killing human, so I'm again what nazi did.)

I never got course on psychology, but as a good specimen (me) I learn a lot about me. And I was a confident to my friends. The reason was because I was trying to understand how they get to think that, what is the purpose of that. I like to try to understand: what motivate actions and thoughts of people like Hitler or my friend. It's help a lot to understand the person in front of you and even feel what he feel at the same time. YES I KNOW, this is because I'm really empathic. So, it's like decorticate the thinking process and you can do that once you know the moral of that guy. You can approximate them.
    And this brings me at my sentence:

Human always try to do his best for his own better.
    (L'homme assaille toujours de faire son mieux pour son mieux)

If you match it with the different moral, valour and empathic, I am pretty sure you can always understand the action of other people.

By "His own better" I mean something that person consider better (it's not rational) I think THAT part make people what they are. Altruism found their get Better after helping, stealer feel Better after gaining new things.

From that point, once I know that, Every time I hear action, position on a subject. I'm asking, if that action was his best to for his own better, then what is his Better.

I think I can assume His Better is the moral, valour, his motivation, what he likes.

For finish, I think my writing is awful, too long and many of you won't understand the use of this text and the meaning. I just want to show this to other people than me because I want to elaborate on the subject.

Thanks for reading my long story.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to The Philosophy Forum!

Get involved in philosophical discussions about knowledge, truth, language, consciousness, science, politics, religion, logic and mathematics, art, history, and lots more. No ads, no clutter, and very little agreement — just fascinating conversations.